Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I would think you should still get an e-mail right away saying your order was confirmed from ford.. maybe nothing else after that yet.. maybe im wrong. From my experience if the dealer places order correctly you should receive an email within a day
You are correct. Within a day or so a confirmation of order is provided by Ford assuming the dealer used your e-mail and not theirs. Scheduling could take a few weeks or a few months. Most dealers won’t take your deposit until they can see the order up for preview meaning it will be scheduled.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Christi

Badlands
First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda
Interesting…..we have to make sure we touch base when we get to the next stage! 🤞

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Then shipping took 4 weeks.
That part makes me cringe. If my unit is built as currently planned it will arrive at exactly the right time, but sooner is always better.

LindaR62

Badlands
First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I ordered my BS BL fully loaded, or at least everything I was able to get on it. My dealership was upfront about it taking a little longer. I got a build date for June 13th. I also was sent the VIN. However, I’m curious, how long does it take to build them?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I ordered my BS BL fully loaded, or at least everything I was able to get on it. My dealership was upfront about it taking a little longer. I got a build date for June 13th. I also was sent the VIN. However, I’m curious, how long does it take to build them?
Actual build is less than a day.

Polish ghost

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford escape
Ye
New member here.....I ordered a 2022 Badlands, loaded with Co Pilot 360 assist and moonroof Feb 14,2022. The Ford dealer placed the order and didn't ask for $1,000 down. He did say that because I ordered those 2 additions it will put me in a long wait. I still have heard nothing about a build date. Should I have heard something by now? Anybody with similar circumstances?
Yep
Sponsored