Christi

Badlands
First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda
New member here.....I ordered a 2022 Badlands, loaded with Co Pilot 360 assist and moonroof Feb 14,2022. The Ford dealer placed the order and didn't ask for $1,000 down. He did say that because I ordered those 2 additions it will put me in a long wait. I still have heard nothing about a build date. Should I have heard something by now? Anybody with similar circumstances?
Sponsored

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I ordered mine 6 weeks before you and only today did it move from Order Confirmation to In Production

Have you not received any emails from Ford with tentative build dates yet? If not, yes I'd be concerned and contact dealer.

LilbroncoS

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
New member here.....I ordered a 2022 Badlands, loaded with Co Pilot 360 assist and moonroof Feb 14,2022. The Ford dealer placed the order and didn't ask for $1,000 down. He did say that because I ordered those 2 additions it will put me in a long wait. I still have heard nothing about a build date. Should I have heard something by now? Anybody with similar circumstances?
I would think you should still get an e-mail right away saying your order was confirmed from ford.. maybe nothing else after that yet.. maybe im wrong. From my experience if the dealer places order correctly you should receive an email within a day

Melzz

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
To provide some context, I placed my order November 12, 2021. I did not receive an email with a tentative scheduled build week until March 31, 2022. That’s a full 4.5 months of radio silence from order confirmation to being on the list. And my scheduled production week is June 6, 2022, so there’s a fair bit of waiting after the fact.

It’s frustrating, to be sure, but the reality is your order was only confirmed 2.5 months ago so you might have a while to go before you’re scheduled.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
If you got the moonroof you got the premium package, and that is a huge issue for getting scheduled. The moonroof adds to the delay, and the 360+ is another layer. You basically checked every box (except tow) to add another month to the scheduling. As others have said, 3-4 months would be a reasonable expectation to get scheduled. The last time they did BS scheduling (2 weeks ago) they scheduled for June production weeks. If you get scheduled next week it will be wedged into one of the June weeks or some time in July. Some people with constraints that are scheduled have been getting pushed back a week. The whole process is full of suck right now.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I'm about a month behind you but based on reading a lot of other's experiences, yours is not unique. It's not a bad idea to contact Ford and ask about your order and verify they have your correct contact information. I, and others, have had to get the information corrected.

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
I ordered the outer banks with moonroof and 360+ on April 2 and my scheduled build week is July 4. So maybe something else with badlands package holding it up?

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I ordered the outer banks with moonroof and 360+ on April 2 and my scheduled build week is July 4. So maybe something else with badlands package holding it up?
Badlands w/premium is as close to impossible as you can get with it still being possible.

OP
OP

Christi

Badlands
First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda
Thank you everbody!! It’s just good to know that I am not alone in the waiting game. I did contact my dealer and he he said that I could have the VIN # and expected Build week which I tracked on Ford’s site to be May 30. He said he didn’t let me know because the date is a moving target, but he did send it so I can track it and wish and keep my fingers crossed. Oh I did order the tow package! I asked about the $1000 deposit and he said that is dealership discretion.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL
Thank you everbody!! It’s just good to know that I am not alone in the waiting game. I did contact my dealer and he he said that I could have the VIN # and expected Build week which I tracked on Ford’s site to be May 30. He said he didn’t let me know because the date is a moving target, but he did send it so I can track it and wish and keep my fingers crossed. Oh I did order the tow package! I asked about the $1000 deposit and he said that is dealership discretion.
well, you beat my order, maybe 'cus I have the hitch option as well as all others.

I also never got any email from Ford. dealer said they initially made a mistake on the email address. but once it was corrected, I still never receive the built week update. I called the dealer last week to find out and confirmed just today with a phone call to Ford that it is still 6/13 week.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
If you got the moonroof you got the premium package, and that is a huge issue for getting scheduled. The moonroof adds to the delay, and the 360+ is another layer. You basically checked every box (except tow) to add another month to the scheduling. As others have said, 3-4 months would be a reasonable expectation to get scheduled. The last time they did BS scheduling (2 weeks ago) they scheduled for June production weeks. If you get scheduled next week it will be wedged into one of the June weeks or some time in July. Some people with constraints that are scheduled have been getting pushed back a week. The whole process is full of suck right now.
I ordered my 2022 Velocity Blue Badlands with moonroof, but no 360+ and no tow, on 11-26-21. Received notice from Ford that my order was received 12-05-21. Build week was 02-14-22. Pushed to 02-21-22, then 02-28-22 and finally 03-07-22. My actual build date was 03-09-22. Then shipping took 4 weeks. Arrived at my dealer on 04-06-22. Salesman called as it was being unloaded. I took delivery on 04-06-22.

OP
OP

Christi

Badlands
First Name
Christi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Honda
I ordered my 2022 Velocity Blue Badlands with moonroof, but no 360+ and no tow, on 11-26-21. Received notice from Ford that my order was received 12-05-21. Build week was 02-14-22. Pushed to 02-21-22, then 02-28-22 and finally 03-07-22. My actual build date was 03-09-22. Then shipping took 4 weeks. Arrived at my dealer on 04-06-22. Salesman called as it was being unloaded. I took delivery on 04-06-22.
I hope that you are happy your new Bronco Sport and that it was worth the wait!

P-NUT

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mkz, 2011 F150 FX4, 1975 MGB
Placed order 3-9-22 for BS BL, moonroof, co-pilot 360+, premium package, floor liners/with carpet, cargo management system. received email from Ford confirming order same day. 3-25 scheduled for week 5-23. 4-1 rescheduled for week 5-30.

P-NUT

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mkz, 2011 F150 FX4, 1975 MGB
Placed order 2-9-22 for BS BL, moonroof, co-pilot 360+, premium package, floor liners/with carpet, cargo management system. received email from Ford confirming order same day. 3-25 scheduled for week 5-23. 4-1 rescheduled for week 5-30.

Badlanders

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 2500, KLR, Bronco Sport Badlands on order
Good for you!
Order placed /confirmed for BSBL 12/13, Premium, 360+, Tow, floor liners w/mats, Cargo Management System, no Moonroof - and No Build Date yet. Call to Ford today to confirm my contact info was correct, yielded little else. Had called last week and they had it all buggered up, all call previous weeks it was fine.
No idea on the hold ups, a recent scan of window stickers showed most Badlands built in march had Premium and moonroof, but no 360+ or Tow Pkg.
Sponsored