Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Hi Folks!

Now that stickers are appearing I thought I would start a thread where anyone can throw out a question regarding what something on the sticker means.

One thing you will see it that some things will appear in the next week for those of you with the newly shown stickers. One is the blend date. So I explain that below. Place your questions in this thread and we will try to see if we can find answers.

BLEND DATE AND ROTATION NUMBER (related to sample sticker I have attached) Your blend date should appear at some point so this is what is means

Blend date
. THIS WILL APPEAR AT SOME POINT SOON ON YOUR NEW STICKER VIEW
Top of sticker before rotation number. This is when your vehicle is actually getting built and the parts are all coming together.

From the sample I attached……

As you can see below there is a #3 before the blend date ....20210720..or .. 2021 - 07- 20 .... when it is expected to hit the final assembly stage .... July 20th, 2021

Rotation number ... 8752 ... a number between 0001 and 9999. Your builds place in line. The vehicle in front of you will be 8751 , behind you will be 8753. When they hit 9999 it rolls over to 0001 again.

The date on the bottom bottom of your window sticker.... it just updates at different times while it is in the system.

Ford Bronco Sport Sticker Interpretation Thread - MY22 7374782F-05B2-47EC-AA4C-47751B523350
Sponsored

Last edited:

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
Thanks, this is good info. No blend date for me yet but my dealer told me 12/1. We'll see if it's true...

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
I was reading a bunch of posts about numbers on the window sticker & looked at ours that came off the BS & the numbers you were talking about were not on our sticker. I went to a web site I found where I could print out my window sticker Use your VIN number to get Ford Window Sticker (researchmaniacs.com) , So I printed it out & it has numbers across the top that are not on our sticker that came off the BS. Starting at the top l/s is, HRM-002286 NC 9-NORMAL, NB, 102286, MF091 2614 then there is a space the are some boxes 2 rows high & the first one on the bottom says CERT, & on top it says UTC, then 2 more boxes that say CERT with nothing above them, then TRD, & on top it says U, then RAMP, & on top it says R, then BUMP, & on top it says NC, then next box says CAMP, blank on top, BOOK, blank on top, EXFL, & blank on top. Then it has the VIN & the letters NB. Does anyone have any idea what these numbers/letters stand for?

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
I was reading a bunch of posts about numbers on the window sticker & looked at ours that came off the BS & the numbers you were talking about were not on our sticker. I went to a web site I found where I could print out my window sticker Use your VIN number to get Ford Window Sticker (researchmaniacs.com) , So I printed it out & it has numbers across the top that are not on our sticker that came off the BS. Starting at the top l/s is, HRM-002286 NC 9-NORMAL, NB, 102286, MF091 2614 then there is a space the are some boxes 2 rows high & the first one on the bottom says CERT, & on top it says UTC, then 2 more boxes that say CERT with nothing above them, then TRD, & on top it says U, then RAMP, & on top it says R, then BUMP, & on top it says NC, then next box says CAMP, blank on top, BOOK, blank on top, EXFL, & blank on top. Then it has the VIN & the letters NB. Does anyone have any idea what these numbers/letters stand for?
I love that website for stickers.

Which number and letters? All the ones you mentioned in your post? Post your sticker from research maniacs so we can see it.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
CERT is something to do with emissions rating I think, and most of those little boxes like RAMP and BUMP are related to the destination. NB is a destination code as well. Ford used to use "NA" in this spot for North America. I do not know what the NB code means specifically.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Robins21

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 05 F150, 99 Explorer, 69 Stang
Hmm, maybe I'm just missing it, but I don't see a blend date on that sticker. I wonder if the rest of us should be expecting to see our blend date. I've been waiting for mine to pop since I'm in production, but nothing so far.
We purchased our BS off the lot 3 weeks ago I just printed the sticker to see if I could find out what the numbers across the top meant because those numbers are not on the window sticker that was taken off The BS.

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This link has some good info on the window sticker. Regarding the blend date. I havent figured out where it is on the sticker. I hope its okay to cross post, I originally posted this in the 11/28 production week thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/bronco-build-process-guide-window-sticker-blend-date-production-rotation-number-built-shipped-emails-delivery-date-estimates-more.24987/
I was under the impression that the sticker gets posted before the blend date is set, and then the blend date pops up on the sticker once they know the date it's actually going down the line. But I do not know if this is correct.

My sticker popped up and status changed to "in production" last week. But the original projected build date was week of 29th (so starting tomorrow). So hopefully I will know soon if a blend date actually populates on the sticker.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I havent figured out where it is on the sticker.
Look at the first post in this thread. There is a sample. The sticker wont have the other numbers on it until its updated. I would guess Monday.

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
I was under the impression that the sticker gets posted before the blend date is set, and then the blend date pops up on the sticker once they know the date it's actually going down the line. But I do not know if this is correct.

My sticker popped up and status changed to "in production" last week. But the original projected build date was week of 29th (so starting tomorrow). So hopefully I will know soon if a blend date actually populates on the sticker.
Ours is supposed to start tomorrow too. If we're lucky, we will get an email that our bronco sport has been built, later this week!

OP
OP
Rgill

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
HRM-six digit number-two letters...Obviously Hermosillo plant then the numbers represent production for that invoice date. 9-NORMAL is representing a standard order.
NB:
Six digit number...Associated with sequencing but trim specific

Alot of the rest of the numbers have to do with batch and trim information. Too hard to interpret without all the info on your vehicle compared with a bunch of other stickers. Not going to do that :)

CERT: Emissions
From what Ihave heard and dont bank on this, TRD, RAMP and BUMP have to do with the staging and loading areas for the vehicle to rail

Best I can figure out. Hope for the best.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
My sticker has not changed yet but, the tracker does now say "In production 11/29/2021" with an estimated delivery of 12/30/2021. I was hoping to get it by Christmas but I suppose anytime this year is good. At least I know its rolling down the line and should get its updated sticker soon.

MaxVelocity

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco
My sticker has not changed yet but, the tracker does now say "In production 11/29/2021" with an estimated delivery of 12/30/2021. I was hoping to get it by Christmas but I suppose anytime this year is good. At least I know its rolling down the line and should get its updated sticker soon.
Which tracker shows your est. delivery date? Mine started production last week but I still do not show an ETA on either the Ford site or the tracker on this forum.
Sponsored