Mudpie

First Edition
First Name
Mudpie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2009 Jeep JK
Stay away from Koons Ford, Falls Church, VA or any of their locations; in my opinion. We found a Bronco Sport First Edition and drove 1.5 hours to test drive and buy it. We spoke to the dealership several times and asked about the price. No one gave a straight answer. First we were told MSRP ($39,995), then we were told $47,000, and finally today after the test drive, sitting with the salesman - he says "There is a premium on this car" "$15,000 over MSRP. I said that I am using X Plan. He gets his manager who said " No X Plan, No MSRP, $15,000 over if you want it." My wife and I are both senior citizens, we got up and left. Ford corporate will be hearing from us...like they care LOL.

Koons Ford
1051 E Broad St, Falls Church, VA 22044
Sponsored

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Stay away from Koons Ford, Falls Church, VA or any of their locations; in my opinion. We found a Bronco Sport First Edition and drove 1.5 hours to test drive and buy it. We spoke to the dealership several times and asked about the price. No one gave a straight answer. First we were told MSRP ($39,995), then we were told $47,000, and finally today after the test drive, sitting with the salesman - he says "There is a premium on this car" "$15,000 over MSRP. I said that I am using X Plan. He gets his manager who said " No X Plan, No MSRP, $15,000 over if you want it." My wife and I are both senior citizens, we got up and left. Ford corporate will be hearing from us...like they care LOL.

Koons Ford
That's terrible, I would definitely send FORD an email so you have documentation as well as making a phone call. I would also make a written review of this particular dealership online. Very bad mishandling of your situation. I would be mad as a hornet!

Ponyrider

Outer Banks
First Name
Nadine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, BMW Z3
If you head to Virginia again, watch out for Malloy in Winchester. I haven't been there in years, but they forgot to fill my radiator after a flush. Had to have a wiper transmission replaced. They broke the windshield and tried to say it was broken when I brought it in. Never again.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Koons Ford Baltimore is marking up Bronco Sports complete crooks stay away. Back in March I did build and price and did request quote to 4 dealers. 3 were happy to provide quote and place an order. Koons nope they ignore my simple request give me quote out the door price. They blew my off ignore me. Scum bag crooks stay away.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Koons Ford Baltimore trying to sell lift Base models 33k. Crooks.

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Have you checked on this FE in Woodstock Va?

Ford Bronco Sport Stay Away from Koons Ford Falls Church, VA Screenshot_20210521-213704_Chrome

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
Thats just sad...anyway for those in the PNW if youre still looking, my dealership where i got my BS still has two available from their website...you might want to give them a call..pics below, prices are low (no tax in oregon)
I can give you the contact of the salesman i dealt with, very professional. Im out the door in less than 2hrs (might have been faster if it wasnt lunch time hehe)

Ford Bronco Sport Stay Away from Koons Ford Falls Church, VA 2C6D1746-3EF6-4DA8-B77E-D425824FADF2

Ford Bronco Sport Stay Away from Koons Ford Falls Church, VA 275D479F-1A28-4013-B4F5-54D352995370

JP25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Does anyone have a good page/link to report directly to Ford corporate regarding dealerships? I had similar dealings with the same location, but every link I could find looked like it would just report to the dealership itself.

5Dogs

First Name
Toni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Does anyone have a good page/link to report directly to Ford corporate regarding dealerships? I had similar dealings with the same location, but every link I could find looked like it would just report to the dealership itself.
Found this but didn't check it out further.

Ford Bronco Sport Stay Away from Koons Ford Falls Church, VA Screenshot_20210522-082801_Chrome

OP
OP

Mudpie

First Edition
First Name
Mudpie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2009 Jeep JK
They are all upselling them. Davidson Ford Baltimore- $9k over. There is one in Ohio for over $50k. Id rather by a Lexus at that price.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Bob Davidson Ford in Baltimore yeah they are bunch of crooks.

AWallace151

Outer Banks
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco

Koons Ford
I’m also using X Plan and was under the impression that the dealer CANNOT deny the use of it, unless it is specified in the plan. Example: you can’t get the Mustang GT500 on any plan. Make sure you report them. I understand the shortages are hurting dealers everywhere, but they shouldn’t be gouging like that.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
Koons has a Badlands, only option tow package, with a 10k mark up. Greedy rip off crooks at it again.

Ford Bronco Sport Stay Away from Koons Ford Falls Church, VA Koons Badlands Marked Up 10k

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Oh yeah, they are big scam artists in the area. 10/15K over MSRP is their game. Stay away.

Romac

Base
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport, 2020 Ford Escape SE
It’s unfortunate to hear things like this. Honestly I know most car dealerships are less than trustworthy anyway - but I feel like Fords dealer network really, REALLY needs a closer examination and overhaul. I know the majority of them by me are shady at best and outright crooks at worst, with terrible service departments to boot.
Sponsored