RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
What is the actual MSRP?, and what are the dealer accessories : Advantage package and KAHU?
A dealer can charge whatever they want, doesn't mean they will get what they are asking.
Sometimes people don't know what they are getting themselves into and buy on emotion, it happens everyday.
As far as taxes and fees, some are legitimate and some are on the higher cost side.
Yes, that is a pricey Badlands, that's about 18k more than I paid for mine.

OP
OP

Durf

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Zero add ons from dealer

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
I wish I didn't love my BL+BL so much, otherwise I would gladly flip it for a $12k profit :D

The pricing on these is crazy, but there must be folks out there willing to pay it if dealers are marking them up this high.

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
What is the actual MSRP?, and what are the dealer accessories : Advantage package and KAHU?
A dealer can charge whatever they want, doesn't mean they will get what they are asking.
Sometimes people don't know what they are getting themselves into and buy on emotion, it happens everyday.
As far as taxes and fees, some are legitimate and some are on the higher cost side.
Yes, that is a pricey Badlands, that's about 18k more than I paid for mine.
KAHU is a LoJack tracking device. Although it will help locate your car if it is stolen it also feeds your driving habits and vehicle information back to the dealer. The dealer can use that information to generate service recommendations or even deny warranty claims. It can also be a subscription service with a monthly or yearly fee. Just another way for the dealer to part you with your money and jack up the price of the vehicle. Like another poster said, there are people that are willing to pay the inflated price for a hard to find vehicle, just not me.

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Which dealership is that? That address is for a restaurant. I bought mine from Grapevine Ford. They were also pushing KAHU, albeit for a third of the price in your picture. If you have a choice, I'd avoid them. I got a good price, but everything else was (and still is) a shit show.

OP
OP

Durf

First Edition
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Town East Ford in Texas. They plugged in a random Texas address to figure tax

Fossil