ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I've been getting my local dealer to price match with Levitown Ford. I pay tax, but no shipping, and they can source parts within just a couple of days, including weekends. This last time I ordered the same neoprene seat cover for the rear and did not tell them i was using points. Just walked over to the register area adjacent to Parts/Service with the paper order form/bill that parts gave me and explained that I wanted to use my points.

The bottom seat cover is a little tricky to get on tightly, and i still consider mine a work in progress. I removed the bottom cushion entirely from the car and cranked it down. Beautiful fit. Then realized when trying to re-fit the cushion that the cover's straps effectively blocked the cushion from being reinstalled.

But it definitely showed its worth during a vacation week of hiking, swimming, fishing and driving 2.2k miles with my 65lb dog.

I plan to re-visit the tightening during my detailed cleaning this weekend.

Daniel
Yeah I removed the rear cushions as well....set it back then tightened it done...looks perfect ?? but yeah you do got to get them just right
Sponsored

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My back mud flaps should be in tomorrow, I'm only going with those for now to see how they look on the back only. I've also got the rear bumper protector to get installed, I've had it a couple weeks now.

BigD

Big Bend
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
OP
OP
ChefDank

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Looks good thanks. Now I just need to get vent visors IN CHANNEL. The stick on get knocked off by car wash.
Idk; I run my BL thru a touch less car wash and they stay on no problem

NaysBadlands

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Finally after 3 weeks they came in. Only waiting on my hitch and fender flares. Love the details to the seat covers ???

Ford Bronco Sport Splash guards and seat covers 20210422_171527

Ford Bronco Sport Splash guards and seat covers 20210422_171538

Ford Bronco Sport Splash guards and seat covers 20210422_172217

Ford Bronco Sport Splash guards and seat covers 20210422_172223
Did you ever get your fender flares delivered and installed? I've been interested in seeing how they look on the Badlands with the upgraded tires.

Kfillman

Big Bend
First Name
Kierstin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
How much do the seat covers move when getting in and out?

OP
OP
ChefDank

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
How much do the seat covers move when getting in and out?
They do not move at all; they are amazing and I am very pleased with them. My son and dog haven't made a scratch into it; they are super comfortable and water proof. I wanted to buy the front ones but I don't want to cover the bronco on my seats

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
They do not move at all; they are amazing and I am very pleased with them. My son and dog haven't made a scratch into it; they are super comfortable and water proof. I wanted to buy the front ones but I don't want to cover the bronco on my seats
I really like the seat covers, after 3 months have you looked under to see if it was causing any damage to the seat

OP
OP
ChefDank

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I really like the seat covers, after 3 months have you looked under to see if it was causing any damage to the seat
Yeah I removed the bottoms to vacuum up some chips my son spilled and crushed. Seats look ?

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
How is the vacuum you have in the original post? I was looking for a cover for when the dog is in the car (75lb and much shedding), but not when the daughter is riding with us. I dont want to put the covers on and off, but would rather just vacuum

OP
OP
ChefDank

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
How is the vacuum you have in the original post? I was looking for a cover for when the dog is in the car (75lb and much shedding), but not when the daughter is riding with us. I dont want to put the covers on and off, but would rather just vacuum
Best $30 spent; use it about once a week after my son leaves chip crumbs and whatnot spewed across the seats and floor. Vacuum still has good suction; some of the accessories don't fit perfect but still functional

Last edited: