Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Almost all the Bronco Sport colors have a little chameleon aspect to them. The Hot Pepper is no exception, it goes from red to a "chili pepper" orange. It is not the color for me, I thought Rapid Red was superior to the Hot Pepper but I am not a red car buyer in any hue. If you're ordering 2023 don't forget that new colors are on the table. You can see that over here and there are a few quality Hot Pepper Sport pictures in that thread too.
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/2023-bronco-sport-colors-from-ford-dealer-site-new-atlas-blue-eruption-green-colors.6717/

I was a very skeptical 360+ buyer. Especially for the (at the time) $895. It's a lot of very techy stuff that seems both subject to failure and superfluous to driving a car. However, after driving for a year, I think it is the single best option available. Yeah, 3/4 of it is still superfluous equipment like the cross traffic alert. I typically see stuff at the same time, because I actually crank my head around and look where I am driving. But, oh, the adaptive cruise. That alone is worth the price of admission. It is so nice to set and forget when you're tooling along in some light traffic. There's always that one guy in the way that is figuring out what lane to get into or reaching for a Cheeto and they're going 2mph too slow for the cruise setting. So you have to disengage everything and deal with them. Adaptive just slows you and then goes back when they get out of the way. It will actually bring you all the way to a stop if traffic does. I forget everything in that package, but it's nice to have and I think it would help a resale too.

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Almost all the Bronco Sport colors have a little chameleon aspect to them. The Hot Pepper is no exception, it goes from red to a "chili pepper" orange. It is not the color for me, I thought Rapid Red was superior to the Hot Pepper but I am not a red car buyer in any hue. If you're ordering 2023 don't forget that new colors are on the table. You can see that over here and there are a few quality Hot Pepper Sport pictures in that thread too.
https://www.broncosportforum.com/forum/threads/2023-bronco-sport-colors-from-ford-dealer-site-new-atlas-blue-eruption-green-colors.6717/

I was a very skeptical 360+ buyer. Especially for the (at the time) $895. It's a lot of very techy stuff that seems both subject to failure and superfluous to driving a car. However, after driving for a year, I think it is the single best option available. Yeah, 3/4 of it is still superfluous equipment like the cross traffic alert. I typically see stuff at the same time, because I actually crank my head around and look where I am driving. But, oh, the adaptive cruise. That alone is worth the price of admission. It is so nice to set and forget when you're tooling along in some light traffic. There's always that one guy in the way that is figuring out what lane to get into or reaching for a Cheeto and they're going 2mph too slow for the cruise setting. So you have to disengage everything and deal with them. Adaptive just slows you and then goes back when they get out of the way. It will actually bring you all the way to a stop if traffic does. I forget everything in that package, but it's nice to have and I think it would help a resale too.
First had that adaptive cruise in my 2010 Lincoln MKS , best acc to have , unfortunately not available in my 2021 first edition. Don’t know how they managed to forget that .

Ford Bronco Sport Some input would be appreciated D060BE3E-6FB0-4666-BDD4-36C2B4C371BE

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED
Depends on who you ask and where you drive. Some say it’s impossible to drive without it (it’s not,most of us never had it and have driven for 1/2 century). Others will say you won’t need it and it’s just more to break. (I doubt there will be many failures due to it).

similar to the Badlands or Big Bend discussion. Depends on where and how you plan on using your vehicle and if you’d rather have a computer assisting your driving. If it wasn’t an issue with chips at the time of my order, I probably would have ordered it for the 860.00. But I wasn’t willing to take the risk on the delay for something I didn’t absolutely have to have. I haven’t missed it yet, but in all fairness I’ve never driven one so I don’t know what I’m missing. I think you can disable most of the features anyways.

The hot pepper red looks redder in pictures than in real life in my opinion. Best looking red they offer currently.
Co-Pilot360™ Assist+ is the best option out there. Does it all.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Co-Pilot360™ Assist+ is the best option out there. Does it all.
You aren't wrong, though it's perspective. It was 100% the wrong thing for me. Just creating a balanced perspective, those who have it seem to really like it. It wasn't worth the extra wait or money for something I'll never use. I ordered bare bones. Again, you aren't wrong...for you.

Wolf256

Badlands
First Name
Jane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Atlas Blue
Not something I ordered, so I can’t give an opinion. I didn’t feel the need. I’ve been driving since 1977. I’ve never driven a vehicle with Adaptive CC. Sounds like those who have had it, like it.

Tink27

Badlands
First Name
Judi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hot Pepper Red in the sun is beautiful.

Ford Bronco Sport Some input would be appreciated E1384382-374F-46D1-9E23-F6CE6320DAB2

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I have an appointment Saturday with a local Ford dealer to order a new Bronco sport. Is the Ford C0- pilot 360 assist worth it? Also, my wife likes the hot pepper red color. Looks good in the picture but have not seen one on the road. Any thoughts?
If she likes Hot Pepper Red, then you are getting HPR. If she asked about 360+, then you are getting that too. Trust me. Happily married for over 30 years.

But since you asked our opinion, I had a Sport without 360+ and one with it. I love the 360+ and it is worth the money. Also, my friends have the HPR. They love it and I think it is distinctively cool.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Since I’ve never had or driven ACC in 50+ years, I figured like Mike, I could do without. For several years, I was driving from Wisconsin to San Antonio every 6 to 8 weeks. The best part of the drive for me was getting into traffic to crank the adrenaline up. I honestly don’t remember every wishing the car would drive for me going through the major cities. Stretches of 35 between OK city and Des Moines it would have been nice but I found the rumble strips worked ok to wake me up if I was getting tired. I could see in a case like that it would definitely be safer. But that was plain stupid but unfortunately, a necessity to do it non-stop. I’m sure at somepoint I’ll get it and then maybe I’ll change my tune. But I still would rather drive a standard transmission so you know I’m just shy of being a dinosaur.

Oban

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I have an appointment Saturday with a local Ford dealer to order a new Bronco sport. Is the Ford C0- pilot 360 assist worth it? Also, my wife likes the hot pepper red color. Looks good in the picture but have not seen one on the road. Any thoughts?
I absolutely love my hot pepper red OBX, it has very nice burnt orange to it whenever the sun hits it. I have the 360 assist and think it does well, I don’t have the + option though.

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
360+ is a must IMO if you use highway to commute at all. Love the color on mine! Hope this pic with @MJE and his silver helps!

Ford Bronco Sport Some input would be appreciated 1660175014951
Great to see HPR in person on yours. I’d say the name is probably about the best descriptor of the color possible. Yeah it’s ‘red’ but looks very burnt orange to me, one of my fav colors.

jimharrison1950

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend HOT PEPPER RED
I think so, but don't think you will get it with your order. I have a 2022 Big Bend and want a 2022 Outer Banks with the assist package and the damn dealers are marking theirs up $5000 over MSRP and offering me $5000 under MSRP for my trade that has 1500 miles on it. Won't tell you what I screamed on their showroom floor. Bastards.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
I have the adaptive cruise on my mustang and love it. Wife has to have it on our BS.

That said, your better off adding it and having it and not using it. Then not having it and wanting it.
Sponsored