SoCal Thread

Sharmie

Badlands
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport (Badlands/Badlands pkg)
I wanted to create a thread for the many SoCal people with their Bronco Sports. We can plan meet-ups, trips, etc. Calling on the counties of: San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles, Ventura, Riverside, San Bernardino, & Imperial.
Fantastic, thanks for starting the thread! I’ve had my rapid red Badlands/Badlands for a little over a month. In the LA area. Looooove it!!

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
2 weeks ago I went to Hungry Valley in Gorman, CA. Went thru the 4x activity area, used trail control to climb a hill with ruts, crested the top and felt like I had 2-3 wheels in the air for a second before coming down. Did some fire roads, got lost and detoured thru some narrow trails, got my pinstripes on the black piano trim. Scary, but fun.

Ford Bronco Sport SoCal Thread 20210530_165153

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR2, Ford Expedition
2 weeks ago I went to Hungry Valley in Gorman, CA. Went thru the 4x activity area, used trail control to climb a hill with ruts, crested the top and felt like I had 2-3 wheels in the air for a second before coming down. Did some fire roads, got lost and detoured thru some narrow trails, got my pinstripes on the black piano trim. Scary, but fun.

Ford Bronco Sport SoCal Thread 20210530_165153
Nice. I live in the Valley. I'm thinking of doing the same when I get our BS Badlands. On order since 4/8. Crossing my finger to get it by summer. ??

OP
OP
sdchrisp

sdchrisp

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That’s sick! What road is that? Use to go to PM all the time but never for off road. Originally from Ramona.
That probably what the main road to Palomar Mountain Summit looked like before they had a paved road. So rad!
What trail did you take?

SirEd

Base
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR2, Ford Expedition
Hello Socal Bronco Owners,

Not sure if this question has been asked in this thread. My BS order has finally been built and shipped after 7 months of waiting. ETA is first week of November. I have a couple of questions regarding your experience buying the popular SUV.

1. Did you guys pay the MSRP + tax or did your dealer charge more for the price?
2. If the dealership charged you more for your order, did you report it to Ford or did you just buy it more than the sticker price?

I've been hearing reports that some crook dealerships are charging more. I can understand if they over price if it is a dealer order but if it is a special order (customer build) it's a different story.

Thank you and appreciate your reply.

Last edited:

BourbonBroncoSport

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Sport
Hey Y'all!

Wanted to join this thread now that I've taken ownership of my 22 Bronco Sport Badlands. Would love to have a meet-up in the near future!

Ford Bronco Sport SoCal Thread IMG-0515

Ford Bronco Sport SoCal Thread IMG-0514

Wabarca2

Badlands
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hey Y'all!

Wanted to join this thread now that I've taken ownership of my 22 Bronco Sport Badlands. Would love to have a meet-up in the near future!

Ford Bronco Sport SoCal Thread IMG-0515

Ford Bronco Sport SoCal Thread IMG-0514
We're in the valley are you located? I'm over in Woodland hills

BourbonBroncoSport

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Sport
It appears you have gotten yourself a Galpin Bronco, congrats!
Thank you, I did! Great service through and through.
Sponsored