Sharmie

Badlands
First Name
K
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport (Badlands/Badlands pkg)
I wanted to create a thread for the many SoCal people with their Bronco Sports. We can plan meet-ups, trips, etc. Calling on the counties of: San Diego, Orange, Los Angeles, Ventura, Riverside, San Bernardino, & Imperial.
Fantastic, thanks for starting the thread! I’ve had my rapid red Badlands/Badlands for a little over a month. In the LA area. Looooove it!!

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
2 weeks ago I went to Hungry Valley in Gorman, CA. Went thru the 4x activity area, used trail control to climb a hill with ruts, crested the top and felt like I had 2-3 wheels in the air for a second before coming down. Did some fire roads, got lost and detoured thru some narrow trails, got my pinstripes on the black piano trim. Scary, but fun.

20210530_165153.jpg

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover LR2, Ford Expedition
2 weeks ago I went to Hungry Valley in Gorman, CA. Went thru the 4x activity area, used trail control to climb a hill with ruts, crested the top and felt like I had 2-3 wheels in the air for a second before coming down. Did some fire roads, got lost and detoured thru some narrow trails, got my pinstripes on the black piano trim. Scary, but fun.

20210530_165153.jpg
Nice. I live in the Valley. I'm thinking of doing the same when I get our BS Badlands. On order since 4/8. Crossing my finger to get it by summer. 😬🤞

Advertisement

Advertisement