First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Sport
Just because I can't help myself, exactly how fast is she Galpin? Har...
hahaha! Went right on over my head. She's got some giddy up!

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
Hello SD thread. Ordered a BL fully loaded, confirmed on 12/21. I don’t anticipate any emails about production dates for months. If I get it by the end of summer I’ll be happy.

Last edited:

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
Can any of you provide a timeline from shipped to delivered? I assume given our close proximity to the plant, shipping should be somewhat normal if it is such a thing anymore.

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
It took a week for me. I got my car last year in Cerritos, Ca.

Dr. B

Badlands
First Name
Brandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hello All!
From all that I have been reading and hearing, I feel pretty blessed. I started really looking for my Badlands in February. A few dealers said they had what I wanted. But each time I would check their inventory on line or get out there to test drive, they wouldn't have anything close to my desires. And because I'm a woman, they really tried to pressure me into buying the base models that they had on the lot saying, "you don't really need all that power". Sheesh!
My lease was set to end next week, so three weeks ago I went to carsdirect.com. From there I connected with two dealers who said they had a black Badlands with a moon roof in transit. Long story short, I got a call on 3/12 from Sunrise Ford in NOHO. Letting me know my baby had arrived. I went in the next morning and bought it without even test driving. I had to sell my lease to have room in the garage, so I didn't pick him up (his name is Raphael) until the 17th. I got all that I wanted and then some (the premium package with pretty much every additional option available for this trim). He's a beauty inside and out. The only thing I wish it had is power folding mirrors. Makes no sense at this price point to not have them. But nevertheless, it's been a week and I couldn't be more pleased. If anyone is into camping or hiking in SoCal, I'm always down to meet up for an outing. And also if anyone has had their baby lifted, please share your experience. Don't want to do too much work that could void my warranty?

AmazingSieve

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Hello All!
From all that I have been reading and hearing, I feel pretty blessed. I started really looking for my Badlands in February. A few dealers said they had what I wanted. But each time I would check their inventory on line or get out there to test drive, they wouldn't have anything close to my desires. And because I'm a woman, they really tried to pressure me into buying the base models that they had on the lot saying, "you don't really need all that power". Sheesh!
My lease was set to end next week, so three weeks ago I went to carsdirect.com. From there I connected with two dealers who said they had a black Badlands with a moon roof in transit. Long story short, I got a call on 3/12 from Sunrise Ford in NOHO. Letting me know my baby had arrived. I went in the next morning and bought it without even test driving. I had to sell my lease to have room in the garage, so I didn't pick him up (his name is Raphael) until the 17th. I got all that I wanted and then some (the premium package with pretty much every additional option available for this trim). He's a beauty inside and out. The only thing I wish it had is power folding mirrors. Makes no sense at this price point to not have them. But nevertheless, it's been a week and I couldn't be more pleased. If anyone is into camping or hiking in SoCal, I'm always down to meet up for an outing. And also if anyone has had their baby lifted, please share your experience. Don't want to do too much work that could void my warranty?
Hey Congrats on the Badlands. I just got back from my first fishing trip to Bishop with mine and the car was rock solid throughout.

Seems like we have similar sensibilities as well, the only things I would change would be to make the clearance a bit taller not much and power folding mirrors.

Dr. B

Badlands
First Name
Brandi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Hey Congrats on the Badlands. I just got back from my first fishing trip to Bishop with mine and the car was rock solid throughout.

Seems like we have similar sensibilities as well, the only things I would change would be to make the clearance a bit taller not much and power folding mirrors.
LOL! Like minded indeed. Although I won't be going for the fishing, Bishop is on my trip list. I'll be visiting Keogh's Hot Springs. Glad to hear that your car served you well on the journey.

mshaw

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL / 2019 Rangerover Sport / 2014 F150 FX2
Hi Socal!

I'm in Orange county, and got lucky with my 22 BS BL. I had placed an order for a Bronco OB(no crazy dealer markups for me) and knew that I was going to be waiting about a year to get it. (Ordered it on 2/22/22, but still don't have a build date) Had been looking for a new car for my wife and noticed that there seemed to be quite a few Sports available, albeit most were sold by the time I called. So, I started looking daily, because I knew I wanted the 4cyl. Badlands. It took me about 3 weeks, and I lucked out and found a dealer up in Glendora whose owner happened to be driving a Cyber Orange BL.
Ford Bronco Sport SoCal Thread BroncoSportBadlands

I decided to go take a look and ended up driving it home. I'm so happy I did, I really love this car and am already thinking I won't be giving it up when big brother finally arrives.

I had never been off roading in my life, but decide to give it a try after watching some pretty amazing youtube videos of the BS in action. I headed out to the Wildomar OHV area, which is not too far for you North County folks. (Just off the 15 near Lake Elsinore)
Ford Bronco Sport SoCal Thread 22BSBLCO SMainDivide3

Had a blast, got a little dirty, realized I probably need a lift if I'm going to be doing this regularly.
Ford Bronco Sport SoCal Thread 22BSBLCO ElCarisoTrail4

This last pic was from El Cariso Trail, which is just off of Ortega Hwy and S Main Divide, S Main Divide being the road into the Wildomar OHV area, although we actually entered the OHV ares through a back way from an area called La Cresta, where S Main Divide has a dirt road spur.

Might be fun to have a meet up at the OHV area as it has a very large staging area.

Cheers!