prattnoah_

Big Bend
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Who else has a BS that has been built 3+ weeks ago and has been just sitting down in Mexico at the factory waiting to be loaded on a train, just me? Order date 8/8/21; production 11/10/21
Sponsored

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
seems awfully strange to me and makes me wonder if they are still missing a part or something. Mine was shipped 2 days after it was built.

CaptainCrud

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wonder if the rear brakes recall has anything to do with this. All the new 22s are shipping like as soon as they are built. Mine is on a train as we speak and it just came off the assembly line the other day. There are definitely trains. This is bizarre. Wish I had something helpful for ya. Bummer to hear this, sorry ya'll.

OP
OP
prattnoah_

prattnoah_

Big Bend
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I wonder if the rear brakes recall has anything to do with this. All the new 22s are shipping like as soon as they are built. Mine is on a train as we speak and it just came off the assembly line the other day. There are definitely trains. This is bizarre. Wish I had something helpful for ya. Bummer to hear this, sorry ya'll.
Appreciate it

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Who else has a BS that has been built 3+ weeks ago and has been just sitting down in Mexico at the factory waiting to be loaded on a train, just me? Order date 8/8/21; production 11/10/21
Check with your dealer and have them look at the Vehicle Visibility report and see if the Ford StopShip is listed on it. There is a problem with the rear brakes for all BS models built from January 27th to November 11th and Ford issued a StopShip order on anything still at the factory.

Whitenight

Badlands
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport 2022 Maverick Lariat Deluxe
Check with your dealer and have them look at the Vehicle Visibility report and see if the Ford StopShip is listed on it. There is a problem with the rear brakes for all BS models built from January 27th to November 11th and Ford issued a StopShip order on anything still at the factory. Since your production date falls within that time range, it may be affected by it.

OP
OP
prattnoah_

prattnoah_

Big Bend
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Check with your dealer and have them look at the Vehicle Visibility report and see if the Ford StopShip is listed on it. There is a problem with the rear brakes for all BS models built from January 27th to November 11th and Ford issued a StopShip order on anything still at the factory.
just checked visibility report and there is no stopship listed on the report. Shows vehicle has been produced and is sitting in the lot at the Hermosillo plant.

Nid

Big Bend
First Name
n
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Cherokee
Appreciate it
2021 BS BB dealer ordered on 8/21, sticker 10/26, built 11/9 delivery dt has changed from 12/4 to 12/22 now to 1/12/2022. Still sitting in Hermosillo plant no recall anywhere and ECU's lasted checked 11/9

loewymartin

Badlands
First Name
MBMartin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine is a new 22 and is just sitting there from December 14th waiting on a chip. So not exactly true. We are in this weird lot hold while others come off the line and get shipped that were built after us. I know the '21s that are still waiting must be going crazy waiting and I'll be in the same boat if they make us wait as well. It's an awful customer experience :(
Sponsored