Big Bend
First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hey Folks

I just got my Bronco Big Bend a week ago. Could you show me your Bronco Sports with your dog(s) in it? Also any suggestions for barriers, crates, safe tie outs ....seats down or up. Thanks so much! I have had German Shepherds my whole life and my beloved GSD passed 3 years ago at 12 years....puppy coming soon and need ideas( will post photos when he arrives)

Thanks everyone
I love my GSD. So sorry for the loss.

Captdistraction

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB, '11 Raptor, '16 GT350
Not even a plate on the BS yet, but the puppers loved their first trip in it. The dirty exterior was from my curiousity on how a 3 cylinder OB would take on some northern AZ terrain, and the answer is just fine.

Ford Bronco Sport Show me your dogs!! IMG_6351

Ford Bronco Sport Show me your dogs!! IMG_6343

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Show me your dogs!! damien

just picked up this lil bugger on the weekend. he's a Cane Corso.
You don't know how hard I'm laughing at you right now... Big dogs are my favorite. My Great Dane (rip) hit 220 and just 3/4" short of the record he made great Dane owners say that's a big dog. I'm saying this cause those feet are huge. Best of luck big dogs make big messes and I'm not talking about just poop, I've seen couches lost ? Best experience ever having a big dog like that!

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
You don't know how hard I'm laughing at you right now... Big dogs are my favorite. My Great Dane (rip) hit 220 and just 3/4" short of the record he made great Dane owners say that's a big dog. I'm saying this cause those feet are huge. Best of luck big dogs make big messes and I'm not talking about just poop, I've seen couches lost ? Best experience ever having a big dog like that!
lol great reply.
and holy mackerel - 220??? that's heavier than i am. yeah my boy has big feet. the dad was 135 and his mom 110 lbs. i'm guessing he will be somewhere in that range. already enrolled in obedience, i want to control this gentle giant.

thanks for the heads up ;)