SEMA 2022 Bronco Sport "New Bumper"

Steelbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anyone seen photos/video of this custom build at SEMA 2022? All I can find are these stock photos and the spec sheet. The bumper has a logo on it but can't find any info otherwise.

https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/content/dam/brand_ford/en_us/brand/shows/sema/pdf/2022_Hypertech_FORD_Bronco_Sport_Badlands.pdf
Ford Bronco Sport SEMA 2022 Bronco Sport "New Bumper" Hypertech-BroncoSport
I know I am also interested in this Bumper so I reached out to Fab Fours to inquire about the possibility of getting one. Here is what I found out:

We appreciate you reaching out in regards to Bronco Sport model products. We have discussed bringing out a sport line. The image attached is from a SEMA build. That company used a Ford Ranger bumper to mount. We do not offer one for the Bronco Sport trim package at this time.

Modifications will be required. Link below to bumper. How much is unknown as we were not the ones that installed that SEMA build.

https://fabfours.com/product/ford-ranger-vengeance-front-bumper/

Whoever modified it and using a Fab Fours Ranger Bumper did an excellent job. It looks fitted to the body lines nice and close.
Sponsored

Last edited:

RiotfunK

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
It’s also almost 100lbs or more with everything. That’s a lot of weight to hang on the front end of these. And you lose recovery points and don’t gain much for approach. You’d have to do suspension also. You’re looking 4-5k just to put on a front bumper. Think that’s why most companies are only gonna do smaller pieces, plus the bumpers aren’t really plug and play. The ecu placement being the limiting factor.

Steelbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It’s also almost 100lbs or more with everything. That’s a lot of weight to hang on the front end of these. And you lose recovery points and don’t gain much for approach. You’d have to do suspension also. You’re looking 4-5k just to put on a front bumper. Think that’s why most companies are only gonna do smaller pieces, plus the bumpers aren’t really plug and play. The ecu placement being the limiting factor.
Well a different opinion could be:
Buy the 1,900.00 Ranger Bumper.
Have the skills to modify and put on myself.
Have Badlands, additional weight will be ok.
ECU? Deal with it only if a problem but highly unlikely it will be an issue.
Ability and knowledge to deal with potential issues. End result a great looking front bumper.

Companies can build this but there needs to be enough of a demand to warrant it. If it's not profitable why would they?

Last edited:

lbjailer

First Edition
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 F150 Lariat 4X4, Bronco Sport First Edition
I was riding in the desert, turned onto a dirt road to turn around and while backing, the passenger front dropped into a washout ditch after recent rain. The ground looked solid but had washed out below. The entire wheel entered the ditch but I was able to back out. There is obvious damage but drivability did not suffer whatsoever. Still driving it while body shop is waiting for parts. So yea, I sure could have used a good aftermarket front bumper that would replace the plastic.
Ford Bronco Sport SEMA 2022 Bronco Sport "New Bumper" 20221012_084704

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
So they have kits to make Bronco Sports look like big full size Broncos?
The question was "who made this bumper" , the logo in the middle of the bumper on the SEMA BS is the same logo on the bumper on the Bronco*full size*. So the answer to the question "who made this bumper" is answered
@69cuda340s

lbjailer

First Edition
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 F150 Lariat 4X4, Bronco Sport First Edition
I was riding in the desert, turned onto a dirt road to turn around and while backing, the passenger front dropped into a washout ditch after recent rain. The ground looked solid but had washed out below. The entire wheel entered the ditch but I was able to back out. There is obvious damage but drivability did not suffer whatsoever. Still driving it while body shop is waiting for parts. So yea, I sure could have used a good aftermarket front bumper that would replace the plastic.
Ford Bronco Sport SEMA 2022 Bronco Sport "New Bumper" 20221012_084704
Update: more damage discovered. A used headlight $1100. A/C condensor, fog light, skid plate, tow hook $195 only scratched not bent. Total now $5,600 to repair. The headlight and fog light still worked and did not appear to be out of adjustment. I'm asking for these parts to be returned to me that were still in working condition.

The Rinzler

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I know I am also interested in this Bumper so I reached out to Fab Fours to inquire about the possibility of getting one. Here is what I found out:

We appreciate you reaching out in regards to Bronco Sport model products. We have discussed bringing out a sport line. The image attached is from a SEMA build. That company used a Ford Ranger bumper to mount. We do not offer one for the Bronco Sport trim package at this time.

Modifications will be required. Link below to bumper. How much is unknown as we were not the ones that installed that SEMA build.

https://fabfours.com/product/ford-ranger-vengeance-front-bumper/

Whoever modified it and using a Fab Fours Ranger Bumper did an excellent job. It looks fitted to the body lines nice and close.
It kills me that there isn't a single aftermarket bumper on the market. 🤯
Sponsored