Nyeagle

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Like most of you I am really hoping for some cool aftermarket part and accessories to come out of SEMA this year. Unfortunately, I will not be attending this year due to being understaffed at the moment. What are you all hopping to see come out of SEMA for the Bronco sports? I’m really hoping for a some more under body protection as well as some bumper covers like Warn have for the Subaru’s. Also would like a suspension lift of about an 1In to 1.5In for Badlands not a spacer lift. Finally some Bronco sport specific interior accessories for overlanding.

What are you hopes for SEMA 2021?
Sponsored

xlite

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Like most of you I am really hoping for some cool aftermarket part and accessories to come out of SEMA this year. Unfortunately, I will not be attending this year due to being understaffed at the moment. What are you all hopping to see come out of SEMA for the Bronco sports? I’m really hoping for a some more under body protection as well as some bumper covers like Warn have for the Subaru’s. Also would like a suspension lift of about an 1In to 1.5In for Badlands not a spacer lift. Finally some Bronco sport specific interior accessories for overlanding.

What are you hopes for SEMA 2021?
Replacement Rear Bumper w/swinging Tire Mount.
Replacement Front Bumper w/Winch
Real skid plates.
Rock rails (with integrated lighting)
Goose Gear type plate for rear seat removal.

I would settle for the over 100 products we were promised a year ago. Not even blaming it on COVID. Shame.

It will be interesting to see what products the free market will show up with. We have a popular vehicle. The market is waiting to be tapped. Early bird gets the worm folks.

o0260o

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
Ford will have a presence. I hope for some performance parts.
Sponsored