Say Hello and Introduce Yourself! ?

ODucksfan17

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB
Hello from Georgia. I finally pulled the trigger and ordered an OB last week. Now the waiting game begins. This will be the 4th vehicle I've ordered from Ford, so I'm used to waiting.
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hello from Georgia. I finally pulled the trigger and ordered an OB last week. Now the waiting game begins. This will be the 4th vehicle I've ordered from Ford, so I'm used to waiting.
Hopefully by the time they have yours ready to process it will be a bit smoother with a handle on commodity resources.

ODucksfan17

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB
Just curious were they upfront/restrictive on orders and what may or may not be available?
I knew beforehand I couldn't order a Badlands or get the moonroof. The salesman was actually up front about not being able to order certain things. The hard part for me was finding a dealership that would honor the X-plan. I probably called about 14 dealerships in multiple states before I found the one I ordered through.

ODucksfan17

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB
That's insane...why would anyone fight an X-plan??? It's their freaking plan...glad it worked out. Hang in there. I'm a month in with a badlands and I love driving it anywhere any time. It's been a great ride so far.
Dealerships actually don't have to honor the X-plan. The main excuse I got was due to the chip shortage, they aren't honoring it right now temporarily. It was getting pretty frustrating before I found a good dealership in Tennessee. I was just about to give up ordering a Bronco Sport. I'm pretty excited. I was able to test drive one about a month ago and I was sold.

Tampachaz

Big Bend
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello from sunny, cold, rainy, hot, windy TAMPA, FL. You know if you don’t like the weather here, wait ten minutes! I’m a new owner (1 month) of an Alto Blue Big Bend bouncing Baby Bronco. Although we’re still in the honeymoon phase, I’m impressed with how well Baby B has handled regular roads, towing, sandy terrain and puddles. More experiences to come and a couple of additional upgrades. I’ve added crossbars, roof rack, light bar and two spots to the roof. Baby B needs some new shoes (BFG KO2s) something more hiking boot and less flip flop like the continental a/t’s that came stock….. maybe a little 1.5” lift.

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Hello to all from south texas... we Grabbed the only bs available withing 150 miles - just a lowly 2021 base model haha but basically what id have ordered anyway so works for us - traded in the Subaru forester .. and very pleased with that move so far.. looking forward to seeing and hearing of all you plans. Adventures And mods. Etc

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Hello from sunny, cold, rainy, hot, windy TAMPA, FL. You know if you don’t like the weather here, wait ten minutes! I’m a new owner (1 month) of an Alto Blue Big Bend bouncing Baby Bronco. Although we’re still in the honeymoon phase, I’m impressed with how well Baby B has handled regular roads, towing, sandy terrain and puddles. More experiences to come and a couple of additional upgrades. I’ve added crossbars, roof rack, light bar and two spots to the roof. Baby B needs some new shoes (BFG KO2s) something more hiking boot and less flip flop like the continental a/t’s that came stock….. maybe a little 1.5” lift.
Explains why so many Michigan/Ohio peeps end up in Tampa...same here, except +snow/ice/sleet

BroncoHawaii

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello from Hawaii! Love my OB! Great gas mileage, comfortable and perfect for my needs (off road and resorts). I apid a bit of a premium to get mine since I called all the dealerships and my OB was not picked up my the original reserver. I don't regret it at all.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hello from Hawaii! Love my OB! Great gas mileage, comfortable and perfect for my needs (off road and resorts). I apid a bit of a premium to get mine since I called all the dealerships and my OB was not picked up my the original reserver. I don't regret it at all.
They snooze and lose.
Sponsored