• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Texas SALE Pocket Rivet Style Fender Flares

Tpayne

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
What price are you asking for these and where are you located in TX?

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
I don't think he is selling them, but rather is letting folks know the vendor in the link is at a sale price.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
They do not fit without cutting and doing a ton of modifying.
Are you sure you're talking about the same product? According to the data on the website, no cutting or drilling is required. The screengrab below shows a portion of the hardware kit, which includes the same u-clips (bottom right) that come with the Bushwacker flares. These go around the fender flare and the inside lip of the car's fender and clip into a slot on the fender flares--no drilling required. The rest of the hardware is to make it look like the fender flare is attached using rivets or nuts/bolts, but it's just for looks.

Ford Bronco Sport SALE Pocket Rivet Style Fender Flares InstallHardware

https://www.protuninglab.com/20fobrsppori.html

Cobrablues

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
These flares are flush at the fender next to the door. The front of them needs about 1-2 inches trimmed. The rear flares need to be cut to be able to open and close the door. Yes these are the same Iflares. I bought them from the link in your post. On my 2020 Ranger I paid a lot more for Air Design but they fit spot on. The EGR brand cost $100 more but they also have reviews from buyers. I could not find any reviews on this one.

Ford Bronco Sport SALE Pocket Rivet Style Fender Flares 20230601_122051

Ford Bronco Sport SALE Pocket Rivet Style Fender Flares 20230601_122058

Ford Bronco Sport SALE Pocket Rivet Style Fender Flares 20230601_122113

Ford Bronco Sport SALE Pocket Rivet Style Fender Flares 20230601_122259

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Something is waaaay off. Looking at the sites pictures, they fit perfectly, but in your pictures, the overhang is terrible. I'm wondering if you were shipped a wrong or mislabeled set, intended for another model, perhaps the regular Bronco?

I'd be contacting the site where you bought them from. Hopefully you did not cut them up already.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
These flares are flush at the fender next to the door. The front of them needs about 1-2 inches trimmed. The rear flares need to be cut to be able to open and close the door. Yes these are the same Iflares. I bought them from the link in your post. On my 2020 Ranger I paid a lot more for Air Design but they fit spot on. The EGR brand cost $100 more but they also have reviews from buyers. I could not find any reviews on this one.
Ah! I misunderstood your post, sorry about that. I agree with @Bucko, there's something seriously wrong with those. They look exactly like the Bushwackers I installed on mine, but the fit on these is horrible.

Cobrablues

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
Well, as expected, they scammed me. I sent them many more picture's of the ill fitting flares an here is their answer:
Jonny L (ProTuningLab)

Jun 8, 2023, 09:33 PDT

Mike,

After looking at your video and pictures that you sent us, we have determined that the fitment is adequate and appropriate. Please keep in mind that it should shift into place once it is fully mounted onto the vehicle. The gaps on the rear fender flares should line up with the gaps on your door and allow you to open the door. If you look carefully at the picture that we have on the listing for this item that shows the flares installed on another vehicle you will see that the fitment is slightly off even on that one. Mainly on the front where the flare slightly touches the bumper. We deem this fitment as appropriate for the price range that these fender flares fall under.

Thank you

I looked at their BBB rating and hardly any were above one star. I guess I will try to trim them or just eat it and get some form more reputable suppliers.
Please do not buy anything form these asshats.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Scot

Scot

Big Bend
First Name
scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bonco Sport Big Bend
The fit was fine on mine ... the clips are garbage

Cobrablues

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I think they are hit and miss. If yours fit great, that's fine. They just might be designed to have a little overhang. Mine were really out there. I thought about trimming them but that would just leave the inside open to catch dirt and mud. My biggest issue was the rear doors not fitting. I am glad your fit and that you are happy with them.
Sponsored