jrsj70

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Put the lift on couple weeks ago,much harsher ride.Noise coming from right front sounds as if something is gonna fall off,tripled checked everything even shortened the stock swaybar links.Had enough of this noise!Bought two new links,back to stock tomorrow. Stay away from this lift too many issues
Sponsored

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Been waiting for 4wheelparts to get their lift back in stock since I bought mine. Hopefully soon... and since Ford is partnering with them on aftermarket parts I’m hoping I can get it installed at my dealer.

BroncoHawaii

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Put the lift on couple weeks ago,much harsher ride.Noise coming from right front sounds as if something is gonna fall off,tripled checked everything even shortened the stock swaybar links.Had enough of this noise!Bought two new links,back to stock tomorrow. Stay away from this lift too many issues
My local mechanics would not install Rough Country on my BS. They said it's cheap and not a good lift so told me to wait. I hope you get it worked out.

brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I need to take mine in for some warranty work, one of the items is the truck doesn’t sit level, lower on the drivers side by about 3/8” or more. it is noticeable on level ground and measures to be off also.
Sponsored