ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Had my RC lift installed about 4,000 miles ago along with Falken 245/65/17 tires. It looks so good but I just had to take her to the shop today for these same knocking issues everyone is talking about. I was worried about putting the kit on because of this but I wanted it so bad. I don't off-road and pretty much drive only highway. I will update about what they figure out.
I believe they need to change the sway bar links. I think you need to upgrade some stuff when adding the rough country lift.
Sponsored

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
bummer. i hope it get figured out, but def thanks for keeping us all posted.

Lifted BB

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend, 2018 Ford F-150 5
what size locking nut do i need to get?

cwmeltdown

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Having the same issue - thunking noise. Started out just when hitting bumps. I have taken all lift components out and reinstalled making sure every thing is tight, took apart and used loctite (recommended by RC when I contacted them). Noise went away for a few weeks. Noise is now pretty much constant. Tore apart again, purchased nylock nuts and reinstalled with loctite again. Still have the noise. Extremely irritating. Reached out to RC again, they want me to call. Haven’t done that yet. Have ordered new sway bar links from HRG Offroad as the top sway bar link boot on both sides have torn already. Hoping that will solve this problem. Almost afraid something is wrong with CV axles.
Sponsored