maximumwang

Big Bend
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey neighbor. Walked a couple of blocks to them and put a deposit. 3 weeks later picked it up. Painless.
Oh nice, you in Bay Ridge? I'm in Sunset Park.
I've only seen one other Bronco Sport on the road in NYC. A black one. Maybe yours?

Seams like a lot of people on here are complaining about supply, but I guess it's a regional problem.
Sponsored

thesavo

Outer Banks
First Name
savo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Edge SEL, 2014 Patriot, 2021 Bronco Sport OB
I just got mine in Schenectady, NY. I have seen two other running around while I wanted) waited for delivery of mine.

afizzzzz

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Ranger XLT 4x4 3.0 Manual/'21 BS BB 4x4 base
I'm in Brooklyn, got mine in the end of April. Love it. Got it at Bayridge Premier, they've had a bunch there. They still do according to their website:

https://www.premierfordofbayridge.com/new-inventory/index.htm?redirectFromMissingVDP=true&model=Bronco Sport

Our salesmen was Fadi (sp?). Super nice guy, no pressure.

ah nice, we just got our lease there on Saturday with Owen. Great crew. We had given up any hope of getting a Bronco Sport this year and went to test drive an Edge, we have a baby on the way and needed to get something safer than my 2000 Ranger 4x4 asap. They had a few BBs on the lot and I still can't believe we rolled out of there with a brand new Bronco Sport. My wife has had her heart set on a BL but we still got 4x4 with the base BB and are thrilled to have one at all. Will most likely be buying it after the lease is up in 36mo and can always add some lift down the road. Might add some Falkens in the meantime as I'm understanding my dear KO2s will rub without any lift.

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Had my OB BS since May. NJ here, down by the Barnegat Bay area. Got mine from All American Ford in Point Pleasant ?

Tob0473

Base
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Mid Hudson Valley-Newburgh. Picked up a Base Grey yesterday! Happy so far. Ordered Vinyl Letters, truck mat. Looking for floor mats as well

OP
OP
housecop

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
got to be more cause i am seeing more on roads in jersey

Jersey-Dave

Badlands