• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Oregon Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform and Accessories (Bend, Oregon) $500 + feet

Skisintrees

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Decided to go a different direction for my Big Bend so I am selling this rack/platform. Everything is in excellent condition and practically brand new. Size is 60x54. This rack has never been loaded up even! For $500 you get the platform with accessory cross bars, ski carrier, and universal cross bar mounting brackets. That is everything you need to attach the platform to a set of cross bars. If you'd like the SX100 feet (pictured), they are available for an additional $275. They are necessary for mounting to raised side rails. For what it's worth, the Rhino Rack website says that 49 inch is the size for my 22 BB, but this fit really nicely and gives a little more real estate which is nice for grabbing or resting something on while loading. I'd also consider trades for a lower profile cargo box (Thule Pulse Alpine, Inno Wedge 660). Fire away with any questions.

Ford Bronco Sport Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform and Accessories (Bend, Oregon) $500 + feet rhino fron tsun

Ford Bronco Sport Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform and Accessories (Bend, Oregon) $500 + feet rhino add

Ford Bronco Sport Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform and Accessories (Bend, Oregon) $500 + feet Rhino to

Ford Bronco Sport Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform and Accessories (Bend, Oregon) $500 + feet rhino side bi

Ford Bronco Sport Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform and Accessories (Bend, Oregon) $500 + feet rhino side

Ford Bronco Sport Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform and Accessories (Bend, Oregon) $500 + feet rhino rear

Ford Bronco Sport Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform and Accessories (Bend, Oregon) $500 + feet ski racks

Ford Bronco Sport Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform and Accessories (Bend, Oregon) $500 + feet clam
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I like the low-profile look of these racks. What's the word on noise? Any increase in wind noise on the highway?

OP
OP

Skisintrees

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey- that's a great question! I only had it out on the highway for some short stretches up to 60 so I'm not sure how it would sound at higher speeds. In either case, I didn't think it was any louder than some aero cross bars at lower speeds.