Revised Production Date! AGAIN!!!

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Any update on your build date? I hope it’s still holding. My build is almost identical to yours with just a couple more options (roof rails and mud flaps). I think the moonroof seems to be the hold up for some reason.
So far, no delay email, so I'm hoping it is actually this week as indicated. Just waiting anxiously for the "In-Production" email. 😅 Kinda wishing I got the muf flaps as well now, after seeing posts on them.

But that'll have to be a purchase after I get the vehicle. I am not risking any addons to delay the entire order.
Sponsored

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
So far, no delay email, so I'm hoping it is actually this week as indicated. Just waiting anxiously for the "In-Production" email. 😅 Kinda wishing I got the muf flaps as well now, after seeing posts on them.

But that'll have to be a purchase after I get the vehicle. I am not risking any addons to delay the entire order.
Never order from the factory anything the dealership can/will install after the vehicle in manufactured.

SeanMcNally

Outer Banks
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I also have a build week of July 4th, which was pushed back to July 25th briefly. Mine has said "in production" since June 28th on the official Ford tracker...did yours ever get that status before being moved? Really hoping mine doesn't get pushed back

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
I also have a build week of July 4th, which was pushed back to July 25th briefly. Mine has said "in production" since June 28th on the official Ford tracker...did yours ever get that status before being moved? Really hoping mine doesn't get pushed back
Mine still hasn't been updated on the tracker. So hoping this week for some movement on that part.

Pbell1975

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Damn Ford did it to me for the 4th time with a revised build date! We just received another notification our build is being moved. The latest date was the week of July 4th and we just received notification today that the build date is being moved to July 25th!! 🤬 We ordered the Bronco Sport Badlands on November 26th!!! I was losing patience and now I’ve lost patience. Might just head a completely different direction at this point.
We ordered April 1 and was told we would have it by June 1. Needless to say that didn’t happen. We received an email yesterday saying build dates were delayed again and they would contact us every 45 days for updates.
My husband wants to cancel and order the big bronco since we are having to wait so long anyway. But it may be 2 years getting here.

fsjdw2

Badlands
First Name
Jerrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 5.0 GT convertible, 2022BS BL(pending)
ordered 23 March 2022. In production as of yesterday!! Window sticker generated too . Th tracking app has the circle open for “in production” too!!production pushed 3
Times but July 4th did it.:)

Reactions: MJE

Hooligan88

Outer Banks
First Name
Holli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5
Mine did that too. Originalply scheduled July 4, back to July 25 now back to July 4 and shows in production! Finally some movement!

Reactions: MJE

mwright88

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger
Damn Ford did it to me for the 4th time with a revised build date! We just received another notification our build is being moved. The latest date was the week of July 4th and we just received notification today that the build date is being moved to July 25th!! 🤬 We ordered the Bronco Sport Badlands on November 26th!!! I was losing patience and now I’ve lost patience. Might just head a completely different direction at this point.
Ordered ours Nov 16, was built March 2nd, was to receive it week of April 9th, still no updates, did some research on my own and found out it was damaged in transit, 3 months ago and Ford never informed us, supposedly as of last week they are building us a replacement, WTF. Should have end of July, to be honest I don’t even think these vehicles are wort the wait.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Ordered ours Nov 16, was built March 2nd, was to receive it week of April 9th, still no updates, did some research on my own and found out it was damaged in transit, 3 months ago and Ford never informed us, supposedly as of last week they are building us a replacement, WTF. Should have end of July, to be honest I don’t even think these vehicles are wort the wait.
Yikes! Hopefully you aren't waiting an additional 6 months for that replacement to be built.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yikes! Hopefully you aren't waiting an additional 6 months for that replacement to be built.
Usually those go priority 01. Probably a few of those from that time when they had a train problem.

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Revised Production Date! AGAIN!!! A5F76C8D-2A80-4520-8379-6E17FFFAF0AB
My order says shipped in the paragraph at the top but there isn’t a check mark and a date under “Shipped” on the timeline. So I don’t know whether to trust that statement. Further up the page it says my estimated delivery date is august 1 - 8.

OP has my sympathies, incredibly frustrating

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Ford Bronco Sport Revised Production Date! AGAIN!!! A5F76C8D-2A80-4520-8379-6E17FFFAF0AB
My order says shipped in the paragraph at the top but there isn’t a check mark and a date under “Shipped” on the timeline. So I don’t know whether to trust that statement. Further up the page it says my estimated delivery date is august 1 - 8.

OP has my sympathies, incredibly frustrating
I got a similar email, but different wording giving me an eta on when it would arrive at my dealership.

I guess I'm still waiting for that email you have. Aug 6-12 is my eta for mine.

missOutsyder

Outer Banks
First Name
KT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I got a similar email, but different wording giving me an eta on when it would arrive at my dealership.

I guess I'm still waiting for that email you have. Aug 6-12 is my eta for mine.
Hi,
I didn’t get any emails throughout my process, this is a screenshot of the production tracking website where I input my VIN and order #

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
Hi,
I didn’t get any emails throughout my process, this is a screenshot of the production tracking website where I input my VIN and order #
Ahh that makes sense. Surprising your dealer didn't hook you up with those updates. Usually that is done during the ordering process.

OP
OP

sdavis7692

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My status changed to "In Production" on July 14, 2022, but the tracking system never placed a date next to the "In Production" status. Since then, it has bounced between "Order Confirmed" and "In Production" three different times. I'm just laughing at this point with Ford's incompetence running this tracking system. I'm hoping the quality of the Bronco Sport is much better than the quality of Ford's ability to advise their customers about vehicle status that they have been waiting on since November 2021.
Sponsored