First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
Hmmm so no flat towing...
that's quite a bummer for some people I bet. I guess this is something all Subaru owners also live with.... I remember my brother in law really wanting a Forester once and this was the reason he didn't get one....
I need to think about this one a bit too.... although I must admit I had never envisioned flat towing my B-Sport with an RV etc ... I do hike and climb but RV trips are not my thing.... YET.
Good info to at least know when calling a tow truck...
That was my takeaway. Keep it under 35mph and 50 miles.
Sponsored

isellford

Badlands
First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport
I'm so frustrated by this. My dealer has ZERO idea about ordering...even after I sent them the FAQ that states ordering for Bronco Sport will begin in July. I think they have me confused with a regular Bronco order. I hate this...and Ford is no help either. Any idea how I might be able to get around this? Should I try a different dealer? I like this particular dealer, but they're making things difficult.
Get a different dealer.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
I'm so frustrated by this. My dealer has ZERO idea about ordering...even after I sent them the FAQ that states ordering for Bronco Sport will begin in July. I think they have me confused with a regular Bronco order. I hate this...and Ford is no help either. Any idea how I might be able to get around this? Should I try a different dealer? I like this particular dealer, but they're making things difficult.
I have been in contact on the Bronco board with a guy from Warwick, NY,

t Ford Bronco Sport Reserved and ordered. 24e1be9709db9c7fddee0dfcfae9c549x

Mickey Forster

[email protected]
877-894-6753

Reach out to him he is a nice guy and will handle your concerns..

He knows about the Bronco and Bronco Sport..

vronca

Badlands
First Name
Vinnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-150 XLT
Is there a known date when orders need to be finalized and placed? My dealer keeps saying they'll reach out to finalize my config (I want to make some updates to my reservation) before officially placing the order but I have a bad feeling they're going to drop the ball here...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Is there a known date when orders need to be finalized and placed? My dealer keeps saying they'll reach out to finalize my config (I want to make some updates to my reservation) before officially placing the order but I have a bad feeling they're going to drop the ball here...
Orders can be finalized and placed in the order bank right now...they will not get picked up for buid until Job1 but we have our orders in the system already...

Last edited:

Horsetail

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Orders can be finalized and placed in the order bank right now...they will not get picked up for buid until Job1 but we have our orders in the system already...
My dealer is having some problems still with the wheels on the Badlands. I’m trying to order a build with the aluminum wheels with the 225 all terrain only tires, as I don’t need the “off road” version for another $495. Has anyone done this using the dealer ordering system? I’d appreciate any advice... my current car is on its last legs and I’m hoping to get the Bronco Sport before year end.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
My dealer is having some problems still with the wheels on the Badlands. I’m trying to order a build with the aluminum wheels with the 225 all terrain only tires, as I don’t need the “off road” version for another $495. Has anyone done this using the dealer ordering system? I’d appreciate any advice... my current car is on its last legs and I’m hoping to get the Bronco Sport before year end.
Are you referring to the Carbonized wheels? IF so the tires are required.
Ford Bronco Sport Reserved and ordered. 1597661676545

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
Are you referring to the Carbonized wheels? IF so the tires are required.
Ford Bronco Sport Reserved and ordered. 1597661676545
Can you get the 235s on the standard Badlands wheels? I’m on the fence about the “steelies” I kinda want to see them in person.

Petes

Badlands
First Name
Petes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee Limited
It is an option that I can order as a stand alone option.
Thank you!

I’ll go tell the sales person that just emailed me to go test drive a Bronco Sport today!
...... probably just want to get me to the lot to sell me on a Ranger or Explorer lol.
Ford Bronco Sport Reserved and ordered. 1058305E-DA5C-46C4-9339-656B2AFC447F

Huge part of me wished this was true; I can’t wait to test drive one!

Meathanky

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
We reserved our Shadow Black Outer Banks when reservations opened. My dealer says Ford Canada will process the orders on August 20th and should have confirmation for me then. Sound's like USA is getting priority as the dealer was told delivery likely would be December/January, though on the plus side might upgrade my X-plan pricing to A-plan if this holds true!
Hey there , I pre Ordered in October A Carbonized Grey BL with Cloth seats so no BL Package and I still don't have a VIN. Yeah I agree US is probably getting Priority but that's nothing new. What I don't like is the difference in Ford Financing USA 0.9% Canada 4.99% and up anyway I can go on and on about price difference don't quite equal currency exchange but my question for you since I am in Victoria BC is do you have a possession date? and what is X plan and A plan?
Thanks

Zolutar

Outer Banks
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport OB+, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Hey there , I pre Ordered in October A Carbonized Grey BL with Cloth seats so no BL Package and I still don't have a VIN. Yeah I agree US is probably getting Priority but that's nothing new. What I don't like is the difference in Ford Financing USA 0.9% Canada 4.99% and up anyway I can go on and on about price difference don't quite equal currency exchange but my question for you since I am in Victoria BC is do you have a possession date? and what is X plan and A plan?
Thanks
Ours was delivered Jan 14th and we are loving it. Our x-Plan was honored (Ford partner pricing, my company has a fleet program). A-plan is Ford employee pricing. Got 3.49% financing from BMO setup by the dealer since Ford's rate sucks.

Keep inquiring with the dealer, they should have something by now for a vin or production date. I did the initial reserve through Ford.ca when it first opened. But if you did your order in October, I would guestimate March-April for delivery.
Every dealership is different in their knowledge of how things work. This launch apparently was different from past approaches but the sales manager here was very proactive in learning about the process direct from Ford and keeping me informed.
Sponsored