thomasm23

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I have been trying different products to remove common scuff marks on the lower door panels. Most detailing sprays will clean and make the surface appear a little better but have not been able to cover the scuff marks.

I tried another product today.
EAGLE ONE
INTERIOR DETAILER

This product covered the scuff marks on the lower door panels. It also covered some scratches on the upper door panels.

I then tried in the cargo area. I have a lot of scuffs on the interior lift gate panel and the interior side panels in the cargo area. This product works great.

I purchased it at Advance Auto Parts. I have also seen it available at many other retail locations.
Ford Bronco Sport Removing Scuff Marks on Interior Door Panels IMG_4247
Sponsored

Last edited:

GJarrett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Sport, 2017 EcoBoost Mustang
I'll have to try that stuff for our scuff marks, thanks for the info

Bronchette

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 OB/17 Forester/90 Celica/98 Sierra/16 Silverado
Excellent info! Also, on the armrest of my OB, there are lines that look to be the residue of tape or some kind of adhesive. The only thing, there is nothing there. The dealer says it's scratches in the surface that you can't feel but is in the color of the material. I don't know if I believe him, but I'm wondering if anyone here has experienced something similar. The "scratches" are long and very uniform straight as if someone held a straight edge and drew with a pen. And they crisscross.

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
Excellent info! Also, on the armrest of my OB, there are lines that look to be the residue of tape or some kind of adhesive. The only thing, there is nothing there. The dealer says it's scratches in the surface that you can't feel but is in the color of the material. I don't know if I believe him, but I'm wondering if anyone here has experienced something similar. The "scratches" are long and very uniform straight as if someone held a straight edge and drew with a pen. And they crisscross.
Picture would help, if you can....

westcoaster818

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
I have been trying different products to remove common scuff marks on the lower door panels. Most detailing sprays will clean and make the surface appear a little better but have not been able to cover the scuff marks.

I tried another product today.
EAGLE ONE
INTERIOR DETAILER

This product covered the scuff marks on the lower door panels. It also covered some scratches on the upper door panels.

I then tried in the cargo area. I have a lot of scuffs on the interior lift gate panel and the interior side panels in the cargo area. This product works great.

I purchased it at Advance Auto Parts. I have also seen it available at many other retail locations.
Cool thanks i'm always kicking the driver door lower

Area 51

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands-Area 51; 2012 F-150

Eagle One Aerosol Formula Interior Detailer - 12 oz.
(40 reviews)
Part # 842849
30 Day Replacement If Defective
$8.99
Sponsored