WylieBradfield

Base
First Name
WylieBradfield
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
It's always nice to receive gifts, even if they're insignificant. When companies give something to their customers, they express their gratitude for the loyalty and trust of their customers. On the one hand, such gestures can be considered promotional. But often, customers see only a nice gesture and are happy to receive the gifts. I work in a travel agency. From time to time, we make gifts for our regular clients to spice up their holidays and make them feel good. Usually, we give them some stuff for a beach holiday, sunscreens, and the like. But the hit of this season is the gin bottle with our agency's name engraving. We order them at https://baliandboo.com/collections/gin-gifts. Alcohol is always a good gift.
Sponsored

Last edited:

V8 Yankee

Outer Banks
First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
It's always nice to receive gifts, even if they're insignificant.
I have to say Ford has been very generous since I purchased my OB. I called Ford direct to ask about getting the missing cover under the the Glove Box. Although still unresolved I was given a $100 gift cert for Ford merchandise. On top of the 42000 points I received when I purchased the OB I added another 33000 points by using the Ford Visa Card. Plus I was given a $300 credit for spending $6000 by using the card. Plus points for oil changes, having a tire repaired the points just roll in. My hats off to Ford.

Moltenburn

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL w prem, 360, shelf. VW Arteon
Got a 32oz coffee mug and a bag of cookies from my dealer. Lol

Bronco2.7

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 civic CRV
No

I've seen people that already have theirs and even some that canceled their orders and they are still receiving gifts. Some have said they have gotten several items. And I know someone with a full size, they have gotten a Hammock and a flag. She said the one she got before hers came in she assumed was like a thanks for purchasing thing but she didn't know why she would still be getting stuff. I knew some dealers were doing stuff for orders for their customers but not Ford directly. So just curious.
I ordered 2 full size Broncos. One 4 door and a 2 door. I got everything except the hammock. Dont worry your not missing anything special. Cheap trinkets.
Sponsored