Ksnau

Heritage
First Name
SEAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco sport
So I bought these on eBay back in November of 22. They were only $8.99. I'll post a screenshot if anyone wants to also buy them. I also made a video of how I installed them so I'm not going to put install details here. I will warn you. I'm terrible at making videos so if you have questions let me know here And I even had to add some instructions in the comments of the video, but I just thought it was a really cheap and easy way to add the grill marker lights and I think they look good even if they are zip tied to the grill right now.
Link to video

Ford Bronco Sport Raptor style grill marker lights cheap and easy Screenshot_20230613-205158
Sponsored

Bucko

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport Outer Banks Area51
Not bad...I installed a set similar to this on my F-150.

Alpo

Big Bend
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
So I bought these on eBay back in November of 22. They were only $8.99. I'll post a screenshot if anyone wants to also buy them. I also made a video of how I installed them so I'm not going to put install details here. I will warn you. I'm terrible at making videos so if you have questions let me know here And I even had to add some instructions in the comments of the video, but I just thought it was a really cheap and easy way to add the grill marker lights and I think they look good even if they are zip tied to the grill right now.
Link to video

Ford Bronco Sport Raptor style grill marker lights cheap and easy Screenshot_20230613-205158
Did the same

Ford Bronco Sport Raptor style grill marker lights cheap and easy IMG_1910

Alpo

Big Bend
First Name
Albert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
There is a “space” behind the grill. You need to take the top of it apart. Open the hood and it’s the top and behind the grill. After that’s off you can access behind the grill. Then you can drill the holes. On the grill there’s a mess design. Figured out the center for up/down then eyeballed where I wanted them . Count the mesh “diamonds “ so both sides are spaced the same. Drilled holes then mounted lights. Ran the wire harness down to the front driver side marker light. Depending on the lights the only real problem was the plug size on the lights . I had to grind down some plastic on the plug it’s self so I could fit it through the grill. Next time I would probably cut the wires then splice after they’re through the grill. Not that hard of a job . Just a little nerve racking drilling holes in a brand new car.
Sponsored