broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
I'm sorry if this has been asked before because I'm fairly new to the forums. I ordered on 2/1 and within a week had a build date of April 12th. The April 12th date and scheduled for production was on my order tracking through Ford. But a few days ago I noticed the status was back to order processing and the April 12th date was gone. I've been checking it daily and still no change. But today I received an email from Ford that my build date has been moved to March 29th. I'm thrilled the date has been moved sooner but the tracker tool does not reflect this information and still shows order processing with no date. I haven't called the dealer yet because I'm sure I will drive him nuts closer to delivery so trying not to "wear out my welcome" now. Has anyone else had this happen?
Sponsored

mlphouston

Badlands
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I'm sorry if this has been asked before because I'm fairly new to the forums. I ordered on 2/1 and within a week had a build date of April 12th. The April 12th date and scheduled for production was on my order tracking through Ford. But a few days ago I noticed the status was back to order processing and the April 12th date was gone. I've been checking it daily and still no change. But today I received an email from Ford that my build date has been moved to March 29th. I'm thrilled the date has been moved sooner but the tracker tool does not reflect this information and still shows order processing with no date. I haven't called the dealer yet because I'm sure I will drive him nuts closer to delivery so trying not to "wear out my welcome" now. Has anyone else had this happen?
I would love to know more about the process also.

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Yeah that's pretty common. The tracker on Ford's site isn't always up to date. Your dealer will always have accurate info, so don't worry about calling to ask.

The more exciting news is that your build got moved to an earlier date. That's the first time I've heard of that happening. Most of us have gotten used to, and almost come to expect, having our build dates pushed back so that is encouraging. What trim level and options did you order?

OP
OP

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
Yeah that's pretty common. The tracker on Ford's site isn't always up to date. Your dealer will always have accurate info, so don't worry about calling to ask.

The more exciting news is that your build got moved to an earlier date. That's the first time I've heard of that happening. Most of us have gotten used to, and almost come to expect, having our build dates pushed back so that is encouraging. What trim level and options did you order?
I was shocked that it got moved earlier too! I was expecting at least one delay. I ordered the OB+OB Area 51 Navy Pier.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Yesterday Ford sent me an email saying my FE production date had been pushed to March 8th. We've had our Sport since Jan. 4th so I guess another one was reserved in my name somehow. I'm sure the dealer will be happy when he has a FE he can sell with some markup. When I read the first email I thought it was a fluke but I continue to receive them.
Sponsored