Question about GOAT modes

BroncoHawaii

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Hi,
First, sorry to everyone who is waiting for the Bronco to be built! My question is for those who have their Sport already. When I put it in any GOAT mode and then switch from Park to Drive or any other gear after setting the Goat Mode I have to reset it. I hope this makes sense. Am I missing something? Looked through my manual and don't see anything about this. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Hi,
First, sorry to everyone who is waiting for the Bronco to be built! My question is for those who have their Sport already. When I put it in any GOAT mode and then switch from Park to Drive or any other gear after setting the Goat Mode I have to reset it. I hope this makes sense. Am I missing something? Looked through my manual and don't see anything about this. Thanks in advance!
No, it should not do that. If you set a GOAT mode while in park and then go to drive, it will not change. Are you saying yours is changing or just going back to Normal mode? It should not matter whether you change a GOAT mode in Park or Drive it will stay that way until you turn the motor off.