younglefthander

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport / Maverick
We’ll, it’s official. I’m now a part of the BS club.
I now own a new Big Ben Shadow Black w/Big Ben package, moonroof, 360+ assist. 18” Mach black wheels. After putting in a order for a Maverick in June, I saw the BS a few weeks ago for the first time. Really, really like what I saw. After much research I ended up thinking the BS is a better fit for me. Was able to use my X-Plan. 32,772 (before tax)
Very happy with this build. I’d say that if I was to built one, this would be it. Only thing I would’ve added was the Cargo Management system, but not a deal breaker.
Now I plan to keep my Maverick on order, never know, I might end up with 2 new Fords.
Will see. In meantime I plan to stay on this forum and learn as much as I can from those who have been here. Already have appreciated all the help.
Ford Bronco Sport Pulled the trigger on a 21 BS BB B56E07B3-D065-44FB-97B9-C697053D1BAC
Sponsored

RSH

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Congrats, enjoy the new ride!

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Looks sharp though! Mine loooks... ehh dirty ha

Milehifireguy

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Welcome! I hope you enjoy your as much as I do! Look forward to hearing from you in the forums!

I now own a new Big Ben Shadow Black w/Big Ben package, moonroof, 360+ assist. 18” Mach black wheels. After putting in a order for a Maverick in June, I saw the BS a few weeks ago for the first time. Really, really like what I saw. After much research I ended up thinking the BS is a better fit for me. Was able to use my X-Plan. 32,772 (before tax)
Very happy with this build. I’d say that if I was to built one, this would be it. Only thing I would’ve added was the Cargo Management system, but not a deal breaker.
Now I plan to keep my Maverick on order, never know, I might end up with 2 new Fords.
Will see. In meantime I plan to stay on this forum and learn as much as I can from those who have been here. Already have appreciated all the help.
Ford Bronco Sport Pulled the trigger on a 21 BS BB B56E07B3-D065-44FB-97B9-C697053D1BAC

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Congratulations! It looks great!

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
I was reading your post and laughing, that's pretty much the same thing that happened to me. I have a Maverick Hybrid First Edition on order and then I saw the BS and fell in love. I still have the order for the Maverick and being a Hybrid FE I don't expect to see it till next year sometime. My first plan was the BS would hold me over till the Maverick came in but I just really like the BS so I'm thinking there might be 2 Fords in my future as well.

OP
OP
younglefthander

younglefthander

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport / Maverick
I was reading your post and laughing, that's pretty much the same thing that happened to me. I have a Maverick Hybrid First Edition on order and then I saw the BS and fell in love. I still have the order for the Maverick and being a Hybrid FE I don't expect to see it till next year sometime. My first plan was the BS would hold me over till the Maverick came in but I just really like the BS so I'm thinking there might be 2 Fords in my future as well.
That is funny. Maybe I missed it. What BS did you get?
In regards to Mavericks, even without the constraints, just the fact that only 14% of XLT's Lux and 17% Lariat Lux will be scheduled early on means there could be a long wait. I know before this Thursday my dealership had not one Hybird scheduled yet and they have over 275 on order, about 60% being Hybirds. The only ones they have had scheduled so far was 2.0's.
What is funny, I actually ordered 2, one for me and one for my wife. She has since cooled on the Maverick. Our salesman said yesterday, "so, which Maverick are you cancelling, my wife said, don't know, let them come in and let us look". I know 2 Mavericks are not in our future but I can still see us getting 1 of them. If I had to guess it would be the LXT Lux. Time will tell.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I picked up in the rain too, most dealers will let you bring it back for a fresh wash since you didn't get it fully clean. Just contact your salesman ASAP to get it done. Otherwise, congrats and enjoy!

OP
OP
younglefthander

younglefthander

Big Bend
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport / Maverick
I picked up in the rain too, most dealers will let you bring it back for a fresh wash since you didn't get it fully clean. Just contact your salesman ASAP to get it done. Otherwise, congrats and enjoy!
This pic was taken Friday night, I picked up Saturday and it was pouring when we drove off. That's summer's in Orlando, every day. The inside was nice and clean. My hobby is car detailing so I plan to do a full detail anyway.

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
This pic was taken Friday night, I picked up Saturday and it was pouring when we drove off. That's summer's in Orlando, every day. The inside was nice and clean. My hobby is car detailing so I plan to do a full detail anyway.
Yup, Florida sun showers. Spent plenty of time in that area, when my sister attended Rollins. Much better to clean yourself, I actually find it therapeutic... Great way to clear the mind

The Shark

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS BL, 2023 Bronco WT
That is funny. Maybe I missed it. What BS did you get?
In regards to Mavericks, even without the constraints, just the fact that only 14% of XLT's Lux and 17% Lariat Lux will be scheduled early on means there could be a long wait. I know before this Thursday my dealership had not one Hybird scheduled yet and they have over 275 on order, about 60% being Hybirds. The only ones they have had scheduled so far was 2.0's.
What is funny, I actually ordered 2, one for me and one for my wife. She has since cooled on the Maverick. Our salesman said yesterday, "so, which Maverick are you cancelling, my wife said, don't know, let them come in and let us look". I know 2 Mavericks are not in our future but I can still see us getting 1 of them. If I had to guess it would be the LXT Lux. Time will tell.
A Cactus Gray Outer Banks.
Ford Bronco Sport Pulled the trigger on a 21 BS BB BroncoBlueRidge1
Sponsored