MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I also got a week of March 15 date. I ordered a carbonized gray Badlands with the Badlands package and Falken tires (but no steelies).
Hey that's good news! There were a bunch of delays reported with the Badlands Package (apparently there was an issue with getting parts for the moon roof), so they must have gotten resolved. A lot of people on this forum are going to be super excited!
Sponsored

Johnperrion

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I also got an email this morning with a Mar 15 production date. Ordered a BL+BL, Tow Package, Alto Blue. I ordered on Jan 13 2021 so super stoked I made the Mar cycle, I was thinking April-May for sure.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Just received my email from Ford for my Rapid Red, BL + BL w/tow package. After my dealer telling me last week it was an early March build Ford came in with April 12th. At least I'll see it in time for summer.

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Yeah got it today & did the same as you asking for the VIN immediately & no luck yet.
I called the Ford Marketing number (1-800-334-4375), and asked them if they had a VIN for my order and they found it. I had to provide the sales code and the order code off of the order preview I received from my dealership, but if you don't have that there's likely other ways to look you up in their system.

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Production Week Scheduling BAE582CF-275D-4C52-8FBC-410BE6C6387A

I received this from my dealer yesterday, got my VIN! I’m assuming the 2/20 is anticipated build week? We’ve never received an email on anything (order confirmation, etc) directly from Ford so hoping dealer continues doing a good job staying in touch. I’ll also be checking status now that I have a VIN #, although I know not always 100% accurate.

WildHare

Badlands
First Name
Allie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
Received my email from Ford today as well. Shadow Black BL+BL + gray roof + upgraded wheels/tires = April 12th. Placed my order on Jan 7th.

ColdOnes

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, Corvette
I just ordered on Jan. 12 and scheduled today for week of 3-15. BL+BL Area 51 with 360+ and a few other items. The one's scheduled for April must have some comity hangup.

Y2Dre

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands
I just got my second email from Ford today about my BL+BL order. They just pushed back my build timeline a week from March 15th to March 22nd. Well...that hype was short-lived...

OP
OP

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
I just got my second email from Ford today about my BL+BL order. They just pushed back my build timeline a week from March 15th to March 22nd. Well...that hype was short-lived...
Damn, that sucks. Sorry Y2Dre.

Has anyone else gotten a second email today pushing off their build? I haven't yet, but I ordered a BL without the BL Package. Maybe the commodity issues plaguing these packages aren't resolved yet.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I just ordered on Jan. 12 and scheduled today for week of 3-15. BL+BL Area 51 with 360+ and a few other items. The one's scheduled for April must have some comity hangup.
We must have similar builds to be scheduled the same day but our orders are 5 months apart. There has to be some rhyme or reason to this.

ANutter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangle Sport S
Damn, that sucks. Sorry Y2Dre.

Has anyone else gotten a second email today pushing off their build? I haven't yet, but I ordered a BL without the BL Package. Maybe the commodity issues plaguing these packages aren't resolved yet.
I got a 2nd email too, but it was just a duplicate saying the March 15th build.

Sparky

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Explorer Sport, 16 VW Beetle Convertible
I've had a 3/1 build date for my BL + BL, tow, 360+, cargo org since November for my 7/31 order. Just was notified they pushed it back to 3/8. Starting to get the 7 year itch. Looking around:headbang:

Tiger80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Can anyone share insight on my situation?

-Ordered BL/BL with tow on 12/12
-I have a VIN and it shows my last name, too
-no production date or emails from Ford?
Sponsored

Last edited: