Production delays??

SBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Wow, not good. Sorry to hear! Is this your first production delay? When did you order?
I ordered 10/26, I’m being patient because obviously I understand lack of parts, COVID, etc. I just am getting too jealous seeing everyone else have theirs hahaha. My dad works at a Ford dealership so going to see if he can get me more intel tomorrow.
Sponsored

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
I'm thinking about start watching and going to lots for cancelled orders. just tired of getting email and not being compensated i can walk in when i find outer banks in good color with a tow package and walk out with it

realworld51

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Wow really disappointing to read about all the delays. While frustrating for those waiting, it’s certainly no picnic for Ford.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
Wow really disappointing to read about all the delays. While frustrating for those waiting, it’s certainly no picnic for Ford.
dont take order and tell me 14 weeks for my truck and 6 month later tell me another 4 weeks and oh yeah pay sticker price all i need now is the dealer to say dealer adjustment i will just beat someone to death!

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
well i just woke up to a ford email again..............my build date went from April 22 to get this they are now building it march 8th now thats a first moved it to a earlier date check your emails fokes

John Comer

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
well i just woke up to a ford email again..............my build date went from April 22 to get this they are now building it march 8th now thats a first moved it to a earlier date check your emails fokes
Wow I sure hope that happens to me went from feb 22 to april 5 over a few weeks a reverse move would be great right now, Congrats

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
Today is the day. Mine was built on 1/12 and finally arrived at my dealer on 2/11. We were still waiting for the title from our trade in to come in the mail and it finally did on Saturday. Now it's time for the worst part of buying a car. Going to the dealer.

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
Today is the day. Mine was built on 1/12 and finally arrived at my dealer on 2/11. We were still waiting for the title from our trade in to come in the mail and it finally did on Saturday. Now it's time for the worst part of buying a car. Going to the dealer.
Nice! I am waiting for my Big Bend scheduled to be built in 2nd week of May and hoping for a delivery by early June. Crazy. I remember ordering my first new car (Mustang GT) from this same dealership location (different owner) back in late March of 1989 and getting it delivered the first week of May of 1989.

Crippsjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
February 5 order date and a May 10 production date for a OB+OB? Can someone remind me when I should receive the VIN#?

MuddyBoots

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
February 5 order date and a May 10 production date for a OB+OB? Can someone remind me when I should receive the VIN#?
If you have a production date, you should have a VIN. Give your dealer a call and ask if they can look it up for you.

DropTheWorld

First Edition
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
From Feb 8 to March 21 build. Silly. So many other cars catching my eyes. With rebates and clean vehicle grants, model y tempting. However the rav4 prime is looking sweet for less cost than my reserved FE.

Crippsjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
If you have a production date, you should have a VIN. Give your dealer a call and ask if they can look it up for you.
Dealer said that I wouldn’t have a vin number until about a week or before my production date.

Dcamp

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
From Feb 8 to March 21 build. Silly. So many other cars catching my eyes. With rebates and clean vehicle grants, model y tempting. However the rav4 prime is looking sweet for less cost than my reserved FE.
Sponsored