thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I think you should live stream it for all of us to enjoy.
I am taking my camera to get all the new vehicle shots. It wouldn't be hard to throw the shotgun mic on top and just film the whole thing.
Sponsored

Elegance

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am taking my camera to get all the new vehicle shots. It wouldn't be hard to throw the shotgun mic on top and just film the whole thing.
I'd donate to a Twitch stream of this. Seeing the happiness on your face when you take ownership PLUS your justifiable anger at the dealership for being scumbags? Now that's some quality content.

anniem

Badlands
First Name
Annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I did see over on the Maverick forum that there was an unscheduled shutdown at the plant on 6/6, plus the planned shutdown on 7/11 & 7/18 would explain all the delays and jumping around on dates.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Ordered March 7th
On 3/31 given production date of May 30
On 4/14 date changed to 6/6
On 5/20 date changed to 6/13
On 6/8 date changed to 6/20
At 1:45 this morning production date changed to 6/27

This is absolutely ridiculous, people have lives, we need to be able to make plans, we need to be able to secure financing before the Fed jacks the interest rates up even more.

Bronco Sport-OBX-Area 51-Tech Package
yeah... it can be very frustrating. The June build was a nightmare last year...stuff just transitioning over. It will get done. Perhaps speak to the dealer and financing see if you can set up a locked rate with a local credit union?

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving the Husbandā€™s F-150
yeah... it can be very frustrating. The June build was a nightmare last year...stuff just transitioning over. It will get done. Perhaps speak to the dealer and financing see if you can set up a locked rate with a local credit union?
My bank is waiting for it to actually be in production. They can go out 30 days and will extend that another 15 max. Ford will not lock in financing early, checked on that before the Feds raised the interest rates. I wonder when theyā€™re transitioning to the 2023 and if Iā€™ll end up getting one of those.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did see over on the Maverick forum that there was an unscheduled shutdown at the plant on 6/6, plus the planned shutdown on 7/11 & 7/18 would explain all the delays and jumping around on dates.
If there is a planned shutdown on 7/11, mine might not be in production until 7/25.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order confirmed 3/31/22 BL, Premium, 360Ā°, trailer hitch, Moonroof. Nothing but crickets from FoMoCo since confirmation.
They did say on the Bronco Nation forum that trailer hitches are a huge holdup.

MNBroncoLady

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flyingorangewebdesign.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Order confirmed 4/4 by Ford

OB, Hot Pepper Red, Moonroof, Tech Package and some mats

Crickets from Ford and according to my salesman Iā€™ve been at Priority Code 2 since early May.

On 5/31 I was told it would probably be pushed through in July since oneā€™s ordered right before me were June.

I was originally told August delivery but am thinking itā€™ll probably be September if Iā€™m lucky. Itā€™s a waiting game, Iā€™d just like the Window sticker to make sure everything I ordered is on the list

OrangeCrush

Outer Banks
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BSOB,2016 Flex SEL,1996 F150 XL SB
OB,Cyber Orange,block heater,towing,360+.
Ordered 3/26(Sat) Confirmed 3/28
4/21 VIN and production week of 7/4
4/26 production week of 6/27
5/6 production week of 7/4
6/7 production week of 7/25
6/14 production week of 7/4
we have transportation and this is to be our daily driver, our 2016 Flex Is our road trip car. Weā€™re not in the same boat as others,but we do understand about the wait.

SpartyOn2007

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Iā€™m just kickign myself for thinking this was going to be a good idea.

I just wish I had some way of knowing if this would be here before September when my current lease expires. Otherwise Iā€™m up a creek.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order confirmed 4/4 by Ford

OB, Hot Pepper Red, Moonroof, Tech Package and some mats

Crickets from Ford and according to my salesman Iā€™ve been at Priority Code 2 since early May.

On 5/31 I was told it would probably be pushed through in July since oneā€™s ordered right before me were June.

I was originally told August delivery but am thinking itā€™ll probably be September if Iā€™m lucky. Itā€™s a waiting game, Iā€™d just like the Window sticker to make sure everything I ordered is on the list
My understanding is window stickers are produced less than one week before actual production. That was from the Bronco Nation group. Last time my date was changed someone on here said that the window sticker will show up once the production box is checked on your order, meaning it will actually be in production before you see it. Web search mostly agrees one week before actual production and then production takes approximately 1.5 shifts to complete.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My understanding is window stickers are produced less than one week before actual production. That was from the Bronco Nation group. Last time my date was changed someone on here said that the window sticker will show up once the production box is checked on your order, meaning it will actually be in production before you see it. Web search mostly agrees one week before actual production and then production takes approximately 1.5 shifts to complete.
This is fairly accurate under normal conditions. Lately it's been taking more than 7 days for a unit to go from invoiced to built. Mine took 17 (the average lately), some week before last took 11, one that went built yesterday was 11. Obviously there's no exact science to it, but trends are generally discernable with some expected variances.

OP
OP
Jenbeth

Jenbeth

Outer Banks
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is fairly accurate under normal conditions. Lately it's been taking more than 7 days for a unit to go from invoiced to built. Mine took 17 (the average lately), some week before last took 11, one that went built yesterday was 11. Obviously there's no exact science to it, but trends are generally discernable with some expected variances.
That would explain why my date keeps getting changed.

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That would explain why my date keeps getting changed.
If your date is changing your unit is not in production yet. This metric is only for the time between invoiced (in production, window sticker available) and built.

Tigger

Heritage
First Name
Tigger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I'd donate to a Twitch stream of this. Seeing the happiness on your face when you take ownership PLUS your justifiable anger at the dealership for being scumbags? Now that's some quality content.
I have no clue what ā€œTwitch streamā€ even means (old people suck šŸ«£) but if there is a way I can watch you buy youā€™re Sport, Iā€™ll donate ā€¦ and even skip an episode of Fr Brown.
Sponsored