Problems placing Bronco Sport order starting 12/22?

OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
You should considering searching available inventory around you. It will undoubtedly be quicker at this point then ordering, granted you can find all the features you want.
I've tried checking inventory. Sadly, no rapid red Badlands anywhere.
Sponsored

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I really like them and want to give them my business (I have a big Bronco reservation with them too). They've been great at communicating with me and very up front and friendly. I'll give it a few more days.
Best of luck, the Badlands is worth it!

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Ahhh yeah. I haven’t seen a ton of of rapid reds out there yet. Test drive a silver BB and have seen a lot of neutral colors or cactus grey.
Rapid Red was late availability but became available to schedule on 10/22/20. I’ve seen a few show up now as dealer ordered. I’ve got a Cyber Orange FE, also late availability. It finally got scheduled ion 10/22.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I’ve seen BL + BL showing up on dealer sites, but my Rapid Red BL + BL has yet to be scheduled.

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I really like them and want to give them my business (I have a big Bronco reservation with them too). They've been great at communicating with me and very up front and friendly. I'll give it a few more days.
hey @CDN Jen, did Holzer ever get your order placed? Fingers crossed.

OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ponds

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Nope, not yet. Trying again on Monday. Definitely fingers crossed.
Wow, that’s very disappointing. I’d be pretty steamed. Best of luck, will keep my fingers crossed as well.

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
When we originally were going to order the Big Bend with package (12/24) they said they couldn’t add any package with moonroof because there were issues. We ended up chaninging to the Outer Banks (no moonroof) and had no problem ordering on 12/28

OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When we originally were going to order the Big Bend with package (12/24) they said they couldn’t add any package with moonroof because there were issues. We ended up chaninging to the Outer Banks (no moonroof) and had no problem ordering on 12/28
Yes, this is the problem my dealer is having (adding the Badlands package to the Badlands trim). Thanks for confirming it's not a problem specific to my dealer.

Someone on a facebook forum posted that Ford is restricting the addition of optional packages for Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Badlands due to high demand and capacity constraints (sounds like an issue with moonroof components?). If this is the case, I guess I'll have to wait. I really want the Badlands package on my BL Sport.

It would be nice if Ford could communicate these capacity issues, at least to dealers.

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I’m selfishly hoping this works to my advantage and I end up getting my OB with no package or additional options earlier than I expect.

Headsong

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 Toyota Tundra
Yes, this is the problem my dealer is having (adding the Badlands package to the Badlands trim). Thanks for confirming it's not a problem specific to my dealer.

Someone on a facebook forum posted that Ford is restricting the addition of optional packages for Big Bend, Outer Banks, and Badlands due to high demand and capacity constraints (sounds like an issue with moonroof components?). If this is the case, I guess I'll have to wait. I really want the Badlands package on my BL Sport.

It would be nice if Ford could communicate these capacity issues, at least to dealers.
Like they'd start communicating. Accurately.

Lane4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bbbbbb
Like they'd start communicating. Accurately.
I just received notice that my OB +OB production got pushed out to March 1, but no explanation. I am looking around but no dealers in Va have any OB or BL base to sell yet. Dealers only have Big Ben , if they had an OB I would buy it off the lot even without the OB package .

OP
OP
CDN Jen

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just received notice that my OB +OB production got pushed out to March 1, but no explanation. I am looking around but no dealers in Va have any OB or BL base to sell yet. Dealers only have Big Ben , if they had an OB I would buy it off the lot even without the OB package .
That's a bummer. Try using the Ford inventory search tool and look for ones that say "dealer ordered." Then call up the dealer and ask if it's been spoken for yet.

I used a Reston, VA zip code for this search and it looks like there are quite a few Outer Banks and Badlands builds on their way to nearby dealers.

Ford Bronco Sport - Search Inventory
Sponsored