First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
it is a bit weird. I called the dealer sales department and someone says they don't know about it and I should check with Ford. personally I think it was conveniently ignored.

I called Ford and someone told me they don't know about this order $1k incentive??!!

then I saw it on the TV commercial again this morning.

the car shopping experience these days are just frustrating.
It's right here under "Retail Offers": https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco-sport/pricing-and-incentives/
Sponsored

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)

Monkey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, F-350, a Tesla, and more...
Try this one: https://www.ford.com/custom-order/

Should be a big block that says "Custom Order Select Ford Vehicles and Receive a $1000 Bonus Cash Offer*"
It shows there. And just like it says in the offer details, check with your dealership for eligibility and all that.

I'm aware of the promotion, actually having it applied to our Sport we pick up next week. I'm just saying the other offers page does not show it, based on location. I can actually change my location and reload the page to make it show there. So not everyone is seeing it and not all dealerships are participating.

That said, Ford policy is that if an incentive/ promotion is available at the time you place an order for a vehicle, then they still honor it when you take delivery. Even if the promotion expires before the vehicle arrives. Some states even require them to honor it.

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)

WildFord

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BS BL

MNVKSFN

Badlands
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BRONCO SPORT
I had ordered my Bronco Sport last year when they had the $1000 off promotion. When I went to pick it up in January, the dealership said that the promo expired.

Anyways I threw a fit (waterworks and all) and they gave it to me. It definitely soured the experience, and I was trying to dig up offer details while sitting at the dealership. I would recommend saving the promotion on your phone.
The day we did the order I came home and snipped all offers and saved them for future reference.
Sponsored