Preorder Discount Incentive

SoCalStig

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Fusion
Can anyone advise/confirm if Ford's $1,000 Pre-order Discount Incentive is available for the Bronco Sport? If it is, can anyone confirm if it can be combined with X-plan pricing?
Thank you!
Sponsored

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
Can anyone advise/confirm if Ford's $1,000 Pre-order Discount Incentive is available for the Bronco Sport? If it is, can anyone confirm if it can be combined with X-plan pricing?
Thank you!
Just saw this on line,
https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/best-car-deals/ford-deals#bottomDesc

I ordered Oct 9, 2021 and dealer I used honored x-plan as well as said I qualified for the $1,000 bonus cash available at that time. He advised we were "registered and locked in on the $1K bonus cash".
Tracker says my 2022 unit's ETA at dealer is 1/30/22. We will see hopefully soon if it all comes together.
I do not know if the offer was regional or not, but as info I am in NE FL.

Last edited:

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
Yes the 1000.00 rebate for customer order is still available, and we were able to use plan pricing.

Ford Bronco Sport Preorder Discount Incentive 20220104_151435

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Yes the 1000.00 rebate for customer order is still available, and we were able to use plan pricing.

Ford Bronco Sport Preorder Discount Incentive 20220104_151435
What plan did you use? I ordered with Z-plan so wondering if this would apply to mine as well.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
All incentives and rebates are in addition to plan pricing. If a dealer tells you it’s one or the other they are lying to you. The $1k bonus cash for ordering is still in effect, seen that when I was at the dealer Monday.

You also get to choose what incentives/rebates you want, the ones available at time of order or the ones available at time of purchase, depending which ones are better. That goes for the Ford Credit finance specials too.

kyle_conrad

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Website
kyleconrad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
All incentives and rebates are in addition to plan pricing. If a dealer tells you it’s one or the other they are lying to you. The $1k bonus cash for ordering is still in effect, seen that when I was at the dealer Monday.

You also get to choose what incentives/rebates you want, the ones available at time of order or the ones available at time of purchase, depending which ones are better. That goes for the Ford Credit finance specials too.
Terrific - my order's not being built until Feb 21, but I'll send a quick note to my salesperson with that custom order page to make sure it's noted somewhere (date on it says orders through 4/4/22).

Shan742098

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAv 4
Silly question, what are these "z plans" and "x plans" everyone is talking about.... if I ordered in October would this $1000 off apply?

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Silly question, what are these "z plans" and "x plans" everyone is talking about.... if I ordered in October would this $1000 off apply?
a and z plans are where you can buy the vehicle with a set price which is lower than MSRP if you are a Ford Employee or family member. Can be used if you have a family member that works for Ford. X plan can be used if you are a shareholder (100 shares minimum of 6 months), belong to the Mustang Club of America etc. Also available to Ford partners.

A great no hassle way to buy a Ford if you qualify.

All incentives are in addition to the plan pricing.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Yes the $1000 applies. That bonus cash is your “reward” for ordering a vehicle. Dealer stock vehicles don’t get it.

The plans are various discount plans offered by Ford for employees, employees of partner companies, or members of organizations that have a special relationship with Ford. A-Plan is for employees and their immediate family for example. X-plan can be had by being a member of the Mustang Club of America, among other clubs, or owning shares of Ford stock.

Pinski66

Badlands
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger,
Yes you should get the 1000.00 rebate. Z plan is for retired employees/immediate family(my Dad). X plan is for extended family and friends of employees, people who work with suppliers of Ford, registered shareholders( 100 shares for 6 months), members ofMustang club of America or Experimental Aircraft Association.

OP
OP

SoCalStig

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Fusion
Thank you all for the info. I have a Sport on order right now, and intend to use an X-plan PIN I have access to. Wanted to make sure that I can get any other discounts that I may be able to.

Flash3x

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 Platinum
Thank you all for the info. I have a Sport on order right now, and intend to use an X-plan PIN I have access to. Wanted to make sure that I can get any other discounts that I may be able to.
Just be aware that if you didn’t order the vehicle on X-Plan and didn’t previously discuss it with your dealer, they may not take it. Our dealer didn’t even though I called them in October (1 month after placing order) and told them I’d like to use an X-Plan pin. Saleslady said she would check into it but never got me an answer. When we went to purchase the vehicle I handed her the paper with the pin, she said let me see if they will take it, came back and said no. She said they accept A and Z plan but not X. I thought if they took one they had to take all but I didn’t feel like arguing so let it go.

I beat them down pretty bad on the extended warranty and made most of it back anyway.

Dogula

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I ordered in Sept and took delivery in Dec and received my $1000 off. Also, when I ordered, the $1000 off was shown in the paperwork I signed. I also got the Z-Plan price since I'm a Ford retiree. Ford always gives any rebates or incentives in addition to any plan pricing unless specifically excluded in the promotion.
Sponsored