Raff Catalan

First Name
Raff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Wildtrak

Brazil Patagonia? Overland Into the wild of my Bronco

This region of wild nature is known as the high ridge between Serra do Cipó and Conceição do Mato Dentro, Minas Gerais, Brazil. Cruzeiro dos Tropeiros, a true landmark in Serra do Espinhaço... and for me, the Brazil Patagonia! So, I used a drone to film some of the camp and overland with the Ford Bronco Sport facing 3 types of terrain until I got where I wanted to take advantage of the traction modes for mud, sand and gravel in which the car performed very well and I was able to explore a little of the region that was still unknown to me.

This is another video #fordbroncosportbr in #meuhabitatnatural.

jimd1050

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
We got some snow in Oregon today

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 70B3E053-E35E-40D3-B620-84B8889F3A62
My wife loves to play in the snow with hers... but then it gets dusted off and goes right into the garage. She looked at your picture and said "No Thanks!" :crackup:

ScotyA

Big Bend
First Name
Scot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Hi does anyone have any pics of 2022 BS hot pepper red?? NOT digital

jimd1050

Big Bend
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
My Wife's '21 Big Bend... bone stock (she won't let me touch it, dammit!) - took some shots at World War 1 Memorial Park in the next Town over from us, a "family" shot and then 1 snow shot when she decided to see how it would do - blasted through an 18" snow bank into an unplowed parking lot with about 6" of fresh snow in "Sand Mode" (this woman has NEVER owned an offroad vehicle #proudhusband)

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Bronco_WW1MP_f

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Bronco_WW1MP_c

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Bronco_WW1MP_a

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Bronco_WW1MP_d

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Duarte_Fleet_a

With "Big Brother", my '19 F-450...
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport IMG_20220108_163547