davidg4781

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport
They stole your beach? Those rotten sons a bitches!

I’d say come to Illinois for ours, but they were stolen 100,000’s years ago.:sunglasses:
LOL. Sorry, I meant to add that it was during high tide. I pulled onto the road and where I expected lots of sand was the Gulf of Mexico.

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Just got back from a trip to northern New Mexico. Pic is up on Millette Canyon Road north of Red River. We planned to go to the summit of Greenie Peak, the highest unpaved road in NM. But the trail was closed because it's elk calving season. So we just drove up Millette Canyon road a few miles and picked up Cabbrista and back into Questa, picked up the pavement and back to Taos. Have a lot of bighorn ram photos, mostly still unprocessed, but I'll attach a couple.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 184

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Taos 121

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport rams redux

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
A couple of pics from our northern New Mexico trip. Bridge over the Rio Grande north of Pilar, NM. The road from this bridge goes up the lower gorge. The farther you go, the narrower and deeper the gorge. Eventually you wind up on the West Rim and the gorge is a narrow chasm 800-feet deep. Fun country to prowl. Our beautiful world, pass it on.

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Crop 8x10

Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport Taos 137
Sponsored