First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Website
theshockleys.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F350, 2012 Nissan Rogue
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 20220423_132407

Forgot to post this earlier, snapped this pic as I was driving home from the baby bronco's 10,000 service check up in the big city. All clean and ready for another 10,000 miles!

Last edited:

bronco_Banks

Outer Banks
First Name
Olga
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Ford Bronco Sport Post the best photos you've got of your Bronco Sport 23A1ED79-905B-4B29-BB07-ADF316C68129

My dream car was bought last week, three hundred something miles already, since we need to break him in in before my fiancé’s trip across the country for work. I love this vehicle!
Things to note: my hands are small, so adjusting the windshield wipers is a bit of a pain because I have to go around the wheel directly instead of near it like my old Escape Hybrid. The Eco mode drives most similarly to my old Escape, which is great because I’m having a hard time getting used to how weird the brakes feel and how much force I have to have. This is just a driving quirk of mine, though since the older Hybrid escape pedals were “weird”. Everything on this vehicle is great so far.