johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BS BigBend/2011 v6 Rav4
Anyone in the forum that's from OR? If yes, hello!
Do you know if baby bronco is okay to drive thru the Florence sand dunes?
Sponsored

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
Hiya.

To get on the Florence Dunes you would need plates and an ATV permit sticker and a flag. Then I'd probably scope out the place first because I know the regulars have a lot of particular customs about who can drive where and what direction and stuff. If you just want to get to the water, you can drive where the beach is designated as a regular road like up at Gearhart and Ft. Stevens area.

OP
OP
johnardsg

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hiya.

To get on the Florence Dunes you would need plates and an ATV permit sticker and a flag. Then I'd probably scope out the place first because I know the regulars have a lot of particular customs about who can drive where and what direction and stuff. If you just want to get to the water, you can drive where the beach is designated as a regular road like up at Gearhart and Ft. Stevens area.
Thanks! Will get those permits first and stop by gearhart since thats closest

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
I'm from OR! I waved at a guy a month or two ago with a cactus grey bronco sport from my cactus grey bronco sport. Was that you? It was right near Market of choice

OP
OP
johnardsg

johnardsg

Big Bend
First Name
johnard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm from OR! I waved at a guy a month or two ago with a cactus grey bronco sport from my cactus grey bronco sport. Was that you? It was right near Market of choice
hehe not me though, since i just had BB for 15days :) if i see a Badlands one, i will ask if youre the one I replied on the forum hehehe
btw we drove to the coast today by seaside and lots of folks are doing thumbs up to the Bronco and taking selfies. I think it takes them back to their younger days or their childhood memories with a/of a Bronco

Freeskierdude

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 CRV
hehe not me though, since i just had BB for 15days :) if i see a Badlands one, i will ask if youre the one I replied on the forum hehehe
btw we drove to the coast today by seaside and lots of folks are doing thumbs up to the Bronco and taking selfies. I think it takes them back to their younger days or their childhood memories with a/of a Bronco
hahaha awww darn it wasn't you. I live an hour or two depending on the traffic south or portland so look for me there :) . And right! so many people are digging the bronco sport's!

Scott Loway

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

hahaha awww darn it wasn't you. I live an hour or two depending on the traffic south or portland so look for me there :) . And right! so many people are digging the bronco sport's!
I have a Cactus Gray Badlands - I'm in West Linn; definitely wave at other BS drivers!
Sponsored