• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Maryland Please explain this button

MD-Ken

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Would someone please explain what exact this button in the photo (with the red arrow) pointing at does?
Ford Bronco Sport Please explain this button Bronco-Sport-console-gear-selector
Sponsored

WarHorse1B

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
That is the auto hold. When you stop at a red light, stop sign. You can let off the brakes. It will not move till you press the gas. There will be an indicator on the dash when it’s active. Works great for traffic!

Last edited:

Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
Question regarding the auto hold button? Does the brake light engage or there’s no brake light? Too many bad drivers out there and if they don’t see a brake light and are distracted they could rear end you? If you are the last car at the red light. Also, I’m wondering if there was no brake light on and you were stopped with the button would you partly to blame? I think an attorney would bring that up?

OP
OP
MD-Ken

MD-Ken

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
That is the auto hold. When you stop at a red light, stop sign. You can let off the breaks. It will not move till you press the gas. There will be an indicator on the dash when it’s active. Works great for traffic!
You seem to have a good understanding of the BS. Let me ask you this question. I have ford pass installed on my phone. I wish to have the car warmed up and ready to go when I leave for work. This is to include heated steering wheel and seats. Also front and back window defrost. Is it possible to have all these come on the car/BS auto starts in the AM vis Ford Pass? I appreciate your help Robert

Ken

WarHorse1B

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
You seem to have a good understanding of the BS. Let me ask you this question. I have ford pass installed on my phone. I wish to have the car warmed up and ready to go when I leave for work. This is to include heated steering wheel and seats. Also front and back window defrost. Is it possible to have all these come on the car/BS auto starts in the AM vis Ford Pass? I appreciate your help Robert

Ken
As far as climate control, and I think the heated seats. In the settings on sync3. Go under vehicle then under remote start setup. I think it works off what you had it set to before. I’m not sure how the FordPass works I don’t use it.

Last edited:

jazzdab

Big Bend
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport

Ken
There is a setting in Sync3 (link below) that enables auto-climate control. I have not been able to test the cold weather side of the function - it's 82 degrees in NC today - but the air conditioning comes on max blast during a remote start via FordPass and then switches to my last setting once I press the start button (as indicated in the link). I expect the heat, heated seats, etc. to work the same during cold weather.

SYNC 3 - Switching Climate Control Auto Mode On and Off

OP
OP
MD-Ken

MD-Ken

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
There is a setting in Sync3 (link below) that enables auto-climate control. I have not been able to test the cold weather side of the function - it's 82 degrees in NC today - but the air conditioning comes on max blast during a remote start via FordPass and then switches to my last setting once I press the start button (as indicated in the link). I expect the heat, heated seats, etc. to work the same during cold weather.

SYNC 3 - Switching Climate Control Auto Mode On and Off
Thank you very much Thom!!!

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza

Ken
I have mine set to auto for climate control on remote start and it has turned on defrost and heated seats all the way up on colder mornings, even when no heated seats were on on the warm day prior.