ChrisAyyy3

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport
It sure does. Here is my install of the OEM Trailer hitch AND OEM Trailer bumper cover.

Ford Bronco Sport Pics of Aftermarket Curt Hitch Install 20220110_165919

Ford Bronco Sport Pics of Aftermarket Curt Hitch Install 20220110_165913
Where did you get the parts and did you also get the sway control programmed? I don't particularly want to do any cutting to the original parts for a tow hitch.

AllTerrain

Badlands
First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just a couple of pics of my aftermarket hitch. It's from Curt. Found it online for $181. You can see the place did a great job of cutting the bumper!
Ford Bronco Sport Pics of Aftermarket Curt Hitch Install Hitch 1
Ford Bronco Sport Pics of Aftermarket Curt Hitch Install Hitch 2
Yes excellent job cutting that bumper

bjbena

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL. EcoSport SES
Where did you get the parts and did you also get the sway control programmed? I don't particularly want to do any cutting to the original parts for a tow hitch.
I got the parts from my local dealer and did not program sway control as all, as far as I read, BS have it enabled regardless of trim.

I didn't either, hence why i bought a new bumper. There was a bit of confusion in the beginning with wording in the parts catalog but indeed the bumper from a First Edition is the right one.

ChrisAyyy3

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Sport
I got the parts from my local dealer and did not program sway control as all, as far as I read, BS have it enabled regardless of trim.

I didn't either, hence why i bought a new bumper. There was a bit of confusion in the beginning with wording in the parts catalog but indeed the bumper from a First Edition is the right one.
Can you link the one you purchased? Something I can talk to my dealer next time I'm there.