Picked up my new Bronco Sport Outer Banks

Clockman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Amazed and completely blown away. I picked up my OB yesterday and I am beyond excited and blessed. This is by far the nicest vehicle I have had the pleasure of owning. In retrospect I am very glad my Big Bend was delayed and another person backed out of the OB. I am hoping for many years of enjoying this beast. It was a long wait and the timing was perfect. My trade in was experiencing warning light after warning light. Finally something goes my way.
Sponsored

LowGun84

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Congrats and welcome to the BS club.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
nice, congrats !!

TheBot

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Congrats! I love mine too. It has everything my '10 Passat Wagon had and more. Looking for a phone holder that doesn't interfere with vents or radio buttons. It does feel a little small at times but I'm so happy with it. It was just a chance that someone bought the one I was looking at, base model, and that they had 2 OB in stock the next day. I took the one with tow package and moon roof.

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
Amazed and completely blown away. I picked up my OB yesterday and I am beyond excited and blessed. This is by far the nicest vehicle I have had the pleasure of owning. In retrospect I am very glad my Big Bend was delayed and another person backed out of the OB. I am hoping for many years of enjoying this beast. It was a long wait and the timing was perfect. My trade in was experiencing warning light after warning light. Finally something goes my way.
Congratulations!! So exciting! I felt the same way when I bought my OB. Checks all the boxes. Enjoy it!

OP
OP

Clockman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Congrats! I love mine too. It has everything my '10 Passat Wagon had and more. Looking for a phone holder that doesn't interfere with vents or radio buttons. It does feel a little small at times but I'm so happy with it. It was just a chance that someone bought the one I was looking at, base model, and that they had 2 OB in stock the next day. I took the one with tow package and moon roof.
I’m coming from a Mini Cooper , I love being able to drive without my head hitting the roof. :)

Fordfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BRONCO SPORT OB
6 months with my OB and still very happy!

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I’m coming from a Mini Cooper , I love being able to drive without my head hitting the roof. :)
Congrats!!! OB Owner Club needed
You'll forget that infant in no time, enjoy the Baby, BS that is

ESBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Fusion 15 Patriot 03 CooperS 85 F150
Scheduled Monday with the dealer to order ours. Nervous as a long tailed cat in room full of rocking chairs. Enjoy your ride! Congrats

Gartallica

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Agreed. Going from a Clubman S ALL4 to this as well. I liked that car, but at times it didn't appreciate or care about me getting older and more sore. Ditto for the Elise. The BS checks all the boxes I need just fine and looks amazing to boot.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Congrats!!!

CrashBend

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee / Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Congratulations. We love our OB as well. The wife immediately made it "her" car.
Sponsored