Jrobb1999

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 21 Bronco Sport Badland
I think the Big Bend 2 door I reserved last year had about the same MSRP as the BS BL. I switched my order to a Badlands 2 door and that will become more of a toy rather than a daily driver. Unfortunately, I’ll have lots of time to change my mind on trims and color!
I was torn because I don't feel like a standard package Big Bend would have checked all of the boxes I would have wanted it for, but any trim level above is really overkill for me too in that it would be a daily driver/work vehicle for me that could double as a weekender so that's really why the BS BL fits what I need it for. I do home inspections so it fits all of my tools and still looks and drives well which I don't think any of the full size trims would do short of base and BB.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Jrobb1999

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I dealer in Jacksonville had a big Bronco Big Bend for $38 and change and I still picked a BS Outer Banks. Something about the big Bronco just didn't sit well ...
I like the big Bronco in general, but because of the roll-out and so many QC issues this early on, I can't imagine waiting a year or more to have problems right away, or delays due to recalls.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I was torn because I don't feel like a standard package Big Bend would have checked all of the boxes I would have wanted it for, but any trim level above is really overkill for me too in that it would be a daily driver/work vehicle for me that could double as a weekender so that's really why the BS BL fits what I need it for. I do home inspections so it fits all of my tools and still looks and drives well which I don't think any of the full size trims would do short of base and BB.
I have an older (2006) Escape and the 2 Door Bronco was going to replace that. My back seats are always down and normally just my wife and I. It was exactly what I wanted. But, I reserved it at Granger last October for the 2k under invoice. I wanted a ‘22 anyways but don’t want to wait until ‘25 to replace the Escape. When Granger offered us 6% below invoice on the BS and Ford was throwing in another 1K to custom order, I decided to help Granger with allocations and get a newer vehicle sooner. I have been looking at the BS BL reviews on You Tube and I am thinking this might be better than I thought. I’m looking forward to getting it now. Was hoping to see one in person to look at the Active Orange inside but decided I could live with it regardless. Should make a good DD as a replacement for my older Escape.

OP
OP

Jrobb1999

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have an older (2006) Escape and the 2 Door Bronco was going to replace that. My back seats are always down and normally just my wife and I. It was exactly what I wanted. But, I reserved it at Granger last October for the 2k under invoice. I wanted a ‘22 anyways but don’t want to wait until ‘25 to replace the Escape. When Granger offered us 6% below invoice on the BS and Ford was throwing in another 1K to custom order, I decided to help Granger with allocations and get a newer vehicle sooner. I have been looking at the BS BL reviews on You Tube and I am thinking this might be better than I thought. I’m looking forward to getting it now. Was hoping to see one in person to look at the Active Orange inside but decided I could live with it regardless. Should make a good DD as a replacement for my older Escape.
I'm very please with the dealership I used... White's 57 Ford in Orrville. Dave Schneider was my sales guy and he was a pleasure to work with. I know that they have another Badlands on order that I think just went into production.

https://www.whites57ford.com/new-Orrville-2021-Ford-Bronco+Sport-Badlands-3FMCR9D98MRB34921

It has the Pirelli tires, but has a tow hitch and a cargo mat as options. It's in Area 51 with the ebony/area 51 interior. I would think it would be in stock in 6-8 weeks if it goes along the same speed as mine did.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
I'm very please with the dealership I used... White's 57 Ford in Orrville. Dave Schneider was my sales guy and he was a pleasure to work with. I know that they have another Badlands on order that I think just went into production.

https://www.whites57ford.com/new-Orrville-2021-Ford-Bronco+Sport-Badlands-3FMCR9D98MRB34921

It has the Pirelli tires, but has a tow hitch and a cargo mat as options. It's in Area 51 with the ebony/area 51 interior. I would think it would be in stock in 6-8 weeks if it goes along the same speed as mine did.
Great dealership name! We had a White 57 Ford skyliner. (Retractable hardtop). It still lives as a survivor in Medina.

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Picked up my ‘21 BS Badlands this evening. This was a dealer order placed back in January and went to production last month. I saw it appear on the dealer website as ordered and went to place a deposit on it. Got the call that it arrived yesterday. They spec’d it with the Falken tires, tow hitch, and cargo management system/table. Pretty excited to put some miles on it this week!
Ford Bronco Sport Picked up my BS Badlands this evening 67E76887-CE79-49FE-8590-869469E083A7
Ford Bronco Sport Picked up my BS Badlands this evening 66F09913-C70B-4A90-82B9-B0814350ACF2
Ford Bronco Sport Picked up my BS Badlands this evening 9EABCB2D-635B-440C-95FA-3E44B60615DC
Black Beauty!

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Picked up my ‘21 BS Badlands this evening. This was a dealer order placed back in January and went to production last month. I saw it appear on the dealer website as ordered and went to place a deposit on it. Got the call that it arrived yesterday. They spec’d it with the Falken tires, tow hitch, and cargo management system/table. Pretty excited to put some miles on it this week!
Ford Bronco Sport Picked up my BS Badlands this evening 67E76887-CE79-49FE-8590-869469E083A7
Ford Bronco Sport Picked up my BS Badlands this evening 66F09913-C70B-4A90-82B9-B0814350ACF2
Ford Bronco Sport Picked up my BS Badlands this evening 9EABCB2D-635B-440C-95FA-3E44B60615DC
Nice! I have put 1100 miles on my badlands and love it. It’s hard to keep my wife out of the drivers seat. Enjoy the journey.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
It was a dealer order that they placed back in January. I didn't have an order. I only put a deposit down on it last month when it appeared on the dealer website as dealer ordered/in production so I really only waited a month give or take. It arrived 13 days earlier than the ETA.
What did you pay for it?

astra020

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
The same thing for me. I ordered an Outer Banks and saw a Badlands pop up on a dealers website with Badlands Package and it had the moonroof! I jumped on it. I’m picking it up Wednesday!

RUBYDOOZ

Badlands
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rubydooz.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Congrats!! Your tires are awesome! When I run mine out I'm getting those.

Rinzler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
It was a dealer order that they placed back in January. I didn't have an order. I only put a deposit down on it last month when it appeared on the dealer website as dealer ordered/in production so I really only waited a month give or take. It arrived 13 days earlier than the ETA.
mine was secured under similar circumstances. I called around for a Badlands. got to the deposit stage for a few. went with one that had options I wanted and, conveniently, came in first. only waited about 2 months to receive it. granted, that was months ago. these dealer orders are trickling in, some still in limbo like the customer builds.

Clarebear

Badlands
First Name
Clare
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
...future owner of Bronco Sport
Jan??!!! Dang, I would've given up.
Ordered ours July 2020. Built March 21, delivered April 21. I work for a dealership group so everything was pretty easy. Got Rapid Red with BL package. Husband wants to take it 4 wheeling but as its my daily driver I keep saying no... lol. I think when maybe it gets its first real scratch I'll let him take it out.
Sponsored