Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Yes, I received confirmation. I have the DORA from Ford which is the receipt and confirmation of the order. The non-limited does not have a production limit of 1966 like the limited model. The last I heard regarding the limited models is that the most allocations a dealer would receive is 5. I ordered with Long McArthur. The last time I heard, they had 8 heritage orders; 1 non-limited (mine) and 7 limiteds. If they received all 5 allocations for the limited models, 2 will not get built. But that is also assuming theyā€™ll receive all 5 allocations.
Thank you. The dealer jacked me around on it after I informed them what it is and was. I am going to cancel my order of a non heritage and find another dealer. It socks but they do not deserve the sale at all at this point. I ordered a regular BS BL with premium.
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Thank you. The dealer jacked me around on it after I informed them what it is and was. I am going to cancel my order of a non heritage and find another dealer. It socks but they do not deserve the sale at all at this point. I ordered a regular BS BL with premium.
I honestly think the heritage limited could be sold out, but definitely not the non-limited edition. Iā€™d tell you to reach out to Long McArthur, but they already have 7 limited editions on order, if not more. Good luck.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
I honestly think the heritage limited could be sold out, but definitely not the non-limited edition. Iā€™d tell you to reach out to Long McArthur, but they already have 7 limited editions on order, if not more. Good luck.
I am good it was and would have be a cool vehicle to have. But I'm over it and just want my badlands. They just could have been more upfront.
Sponsored