DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
What is a DORA and what dose it look like?

Here is what i have that shows options.

Ford Bronco Sport Peak Blue Metallic Bronco Sport Heritage Edition Spotted broncoorder
Sponsored

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
What is a DORA and what dose it look like?

Here is what i have that shows options.

Ford Bronco Sport Peak Blue Metallic Bronco Sport Heritage Edition Spotted broncoorder
That is your order sheet. The DORA is what the dealer gets back from Ford that shows your order is received. Itā€™s on paper with the holes on both side. It does look different than that. I would actually ask for it as it shows that the dealer submitted your order and Ford accepted it.

DemonGT

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Heritage Limited
I can ask for it. My dealer gave me the order code and i called Ford and confirmed the order.

So the DORA would show the upcharge but not the order sheet? Seems odd if something cost more they would not reflect that on the order sheet?

Maybe the robins egg blue isnt a upcharge on the limited?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
I can ask for it. My dealer gave me the order code and i called Ford and confirmed the order.

So the DORA would show the upcharge but not the order sheet? Seems odd if something cost more they would not reflect that on the order sheet?

I honestly have no clue on the color charge between the non-limited and limited, but would find it weird that it would be included if you get the limited. But, maybe it is.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

I was looking and I think you are right, and I do not think there are any up charges for the paints on the limited editions. Go figure.

Xrayphoton1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
I was looking and I think you are right, and I do not think there are any up charges for the paints on the limited editions. Go figure.
Yeah I ordered the limited too. No extra charge for robins egg. I'm sure it's built into the limited trim price

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Yeah, it must be. On the regular Heritage model they charge $995 (ouch). I still ordered, but that is a lot for a color. I canā€™t wait to see it in person and sure hope Iā€™m not disappointed.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
So what is a Heritage BL going for?

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Peak Blue is nice. Just wish it had the neat pinstriping down the sides shown in the first Ford-provided images. I thought it really helped to tie the whole thing together.
I would rather have the metal badge than pun strip. I am awaiting the confirmation of a BL Heritage limited ilalso in Peak Blue

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Peak Blue is nice. Just wish it had the neat pinstriping down the sides shown in the first Ford-provided images. I thought it really helped to tie the whole thing together.
The heritage limited has the chrome bronco badge instead.

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Iā€™m paying MSRP for my Heritage non-limited.
Did you actually get a confirmation on the order. I ordered one and was told the next day they could order it but would not get built. The dealer gets an allocation of 1 and they do not know what is will be.

Suzysparks

First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S
Did you actually get a confirmation on the order. I ordered one and was told the next day they could order it but would not get built. The dealer gets an allocation of 1 and they do not know what is will be.
Yes, I received confirmation. I have the DORA from Ford which is the receipt and confirmation of the order. The non-limited does not have a production limit of 1966 like the limited model. The last I heard regarding the limited models is that the most allocations a dealer would receive is 5. I ordered with Long McArthur. The last time I heard, they had 8 heritage orders; 1 non-limited (mine) and 7 limiteds. If they received all 5 allocations for the limited models, 2 will not get built. But that is also assuming theyā€™ll receive all 5 allocations.
Sponsored