Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
So I was thinking about this yesterday, and realized that for my situation, I should reevaluate my transportation needs based on that dreaded "new normal". For me, that means I might wind up working 75% or more remote from now on, or possibly full time remote, which allows me to consider different vehicles that I had previously wrote off. My main factor was the ~40 miles of commuting each day that took ~90 minutes. If that commute is significantly reduced, or basically gone, then.. I have other options. (Currently driving an '06 Ridgeline with 120k on it, but it's got some issues...). Heck, if I stay full remote and that's stable, I might even move to an area where 4WD would become a much higher priority.

Anyone else reassessing based on the changes we're going through?
Sponsored

Bronco Eagle

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2003 F-350 Powerstroke
So I was thinking about this yesterday, and realized that for my situation, I should reevaluate my transportation needs based on that dreaded "new normal". For me, that means I might wind up working 75% or more remote from now on, or possibly full time remote, which allows me to consider different vehicles that I had previously wrote off. My main factor was the ~40 miles of commuting each day that took ~90 minutes. If that commute is significantly reduced, or basically gone, then.. I have other options. (Currently driving an '06 Ridgeline with 120k on it, but it's got some issues...). Heck, if I stay full remote and that's stable, I might even move to an area where 4WD would become a much higher priority.

Anyone else reassessing based on the changes we're going through?
Well, I’m retired and don’t need a vehicle to go anywhere as I already have three. I will be buying a new Bronco when they come out because I love my Broncos. I’ve been a Ford fan my entire life, my dad was always a Ford fan, and my Grandad was a Ford fan. I’ve always enjoyed Broncos and have been waiting, patiently, since 1997 for the next generation Bronco. I wasn’t sure I’d live long enough to enjoy another one.

OP
OP
Slickrock

Slickrock

Badlands
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Ridgeline
Well, I’m retired and don’t need a vehicle to go anywhere as I already have three. I will be buying a new Bronco when they come out because I love my Broncos. I’ve been a Ford fan my entire life, my dad was always a Ford fan, and my Grandad was a Ford fan. I’ve always enjoyed Broncos and have been waiting, patiently, since 1997 for the next generation Bronco. I wasn’t sure I’d live long enough to enjoy another one.
Hehe.. My dad's ashes are gonna roll over in their urn when I buy a Ford.. I was indoctrinated into the Chevy life, but I already broke that with my Ridgeline... :D
Sponsored