Sargent28

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang
Anyone who got their BS, my pals app updated finally and says Dispatched on Jan 7...does this mean its finally on a truck?
Sponsored

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Anyone who got their BS, my pals app updated finally and says Dispatched on Jan 7...does this mean its finally on a truck?
I think it's a safe assumption that it's now on a truck (or will be soon). I bet it changes to 'delivered' in the next day or so

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
My pals app never updated, dealer notified me that my Sport had arrived.

MiHusker

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Energi, Bronco Sport Outer Banks
Never saw mine go to dispatched but that is probably because it is only a 30 mile drive from where they picked it up to where they dropped it off and I didn't check between the dispatch and delivery times. The dispatch time on the delivery receipt is 3:29 and the delivery time is 5:26. I would suspect the dispatch time is the time the truck was sent to load the vehicles. I checked the site closer to 6:30 and saw it was delivered. Emailed my salesperson and confirmed (she didn't know at the time because the dealer gets them delivered to a lot that is a few miles away from the dealership). Will be picking it up today!

There were 5 total Bronco Sports delivered with mine. What I found somewhat interesting is the color description for 2 of them: thistle and belladonna. Looking them up by VIN, the one that was thistle is iconic silver and the one that was belladonna is shadow black. Another name for the belladonna plant is deadly nightshade so maybe that's where it came from. My Area 51 is listed as Blue-Indigo Blue on it and the rapid red is listed as red-cabernet red.
Sponsored