Tlmbigos

Base
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport 2021
Anyone else have a bronco sport that came in all scratched? I bought mine at night so i did not see the paint issue until two days latter. But it appears to have roller marks through windows and black window panels. some marks on sides. Like someone took it through a car wash and it didnt fit. The dealer said several cars have been coming in like this. But they are trying to buff it out now In detailing.
Sponsored

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
Anyone else have a bronco sport that came in all scratched? I bought mine at night so i did not see the paint issue until two days latter. But it appears to have roller marks through windows and black window panels. some marks on sides. Like someone took it through a car wash and it didnt fit. The dealer said several cars have been coming in like this. But they are trying to buff it out now In detailing.

I picked mine up 2 weeks ago and there were no issues with the paint.

NavyBOFH

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
I have the same thing with the rubber trim... mine also had tire issues right off the truck. My dealer specifically is dealing with a bad transport company apparently - and I am wondering if its just poor handling being seen in some vehicles.

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Please post pics.

kmb421

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
I had the same issues on 2 windows. Taking it back to the dealer next week so they can try to buff the scratches out. They said if they can't, they'll need to order replacement windows (cost covered by them).

CLOZA

Big Bend
First Name
Caden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Yep my glass came scratched and black panels on driver side... Dealer is trying to figure out part numbers first

Kokopelli

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport, FJ Cruiser, Yamaha Kodiak
Dang, that's bad JuJu for sure.. I'll need to check out the wifes tomorrow.

OP
OP
Tlmbigos

Tlmbigos

Base
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport 2021
Yep my glass came scratched and black panels on driver side... Dealer is trying to figure out part numbers first
Oh no! Ya my window was all scraped up too! let me know if yall find panel numbers ?‍♀

OP
OP
Tlmbigos

Tlmbigos

Base
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport 2021
I have the same thing with the rubber trim... mine also had tire issues right off the truck. My dealer specifically is dealing with a bad transport company apparently - and I am wondering if its just poor handling being seen in some vehicles.
What happened to your tires? My auto engine - on off switch isnt working and my transmission is messed up too.

McBrideless

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Lesabre
Do you have any pictures? Or can you point out the location on a picture of a different one? I want to know where to check when I pick up mine.

NavyBOFH

Big Bend
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport
What happened to your tires? My auto engine - on off switch isnt working and my transmission is messed up too.
I attached a couple pics - long story short the transport company messed them up while strapping the vehicle down. Seems like the transport companies are not being too attentive these days.

Ford Bronco Sport Paint- scratched 140226777_524687421830345_4300645211888864048_n

Ford Bronco Sport Paint- scratched 140336333_524687388497015_4570771705707333428_n

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Damn. I could drive that to our favorite beach and the sand would erase that mark in a heartbeat, or I’d hit it with a brush or hit it with a spray of tire shine. I can understand paint and window scratches being an issue, but is this really worse than it looks?
Sponsored