Weston52

Big Bend
First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Solara, 91 Miata
I have BB in cactus gray with the top painted gray as well. I had seen other BS with a non color matching black top and assumed that was a feature of a different trim level. And then today on here somewhere I see a BB also with a black top. I took mine off the lot rather than ordering it so I’m curious what the options are for the roof colors.
Sponsored

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
I have BB in cactus gray with the top painted gray as well. I had seen other BS with a non color matching black top and assumed that was a feature of a different trim level. And then today on here somewhere I see a BB also with a black top. I took mine off the lot rather than ordering it so I’m curious what the options are for the roof colors.
Pretty sure outer banks and up is black roof and other colors would be special order.So if you got gray roof someone order it.

SM05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2021 RAV4 TRD Offroad
Jrl is correct there. Black roof is the standard option. Gray roof is the only other Badlands choice available for custom orders. If I'm not mistaken Outer Banks is the only trim with matching color roof option, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

I have a Cactus Gray on order. Initially had it ordered with gray roof thinking it was gonna be color matched. Realizing that's not the case and seeing black roof car on the road I changed my mind and had dealer change my in-flight order while I still could.

Honestly, if I could find a Badlands locally with all other options available, either roof color would be just fine with me.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Officially out of the waiting room. Bird in the hand worth two in the bush. Already 200 miles on it and I live 45 from the dealer. My sacrifice was saving $45/month and not getting a cargo management system. As all who support this thread with encouragement, it's real...it's fun, it's worth it. Do it your way

jaws72

Big Bend
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150 FX2
My BB has matching Kodiak Brown roof.

Reactions: Jrl

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Big bends come with color matching roof. My BB is in dealership body shop being painted black as I write this post.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Big bends come with color matching roof. My BB is in dealership body shop being painted black as I write this post.
Please post a photo when you get it back, I've been curious about that very thing.
What is your BB's primary color?

760Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Please post a photo when you get it back, I've been curious about that very thing.
What is your BB's primary color?
Rapid red. I liked the look of the red with gloss black top, Ford runs the commercial with the badlands with that scheme and it made me want it. I went fir a vehicle wrap and it ended up being done poorly so I had them remove it, upon removal I noticed slices in the paint down the bare metal from them cutting the vinyl. I will post pics when I get it back Monday or Tuesday

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Rapid red. I liked the look of the red with gloss black top, Ford runs the commercial with the badlands with that scheme and it made me want it. I went fir a vehicle wrap and it ended up being done poorly so I had them remove it, upon removal I noticed slices in the paint down the bare metal from them cutting the vinyl. I will post pics when I get it back Monday or Tuesday
I remember your earlier post. That will look great, I think paint is the best option.

Reactions: Jrl

Jrl

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln and escape and first edition cactus gray
Here’s my big bend with the outerbanks/first edition/badlands paint scheme. I’m loving it

Ford Bronco Sport Paint schemes 206A5D02-9F9A-4574-A9D6-58382173D0AE
Very sharp, that paint really pop’s.Good luck with your new ride, and keep the rubber side down .

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Here’s my big bend with the outerbanks/first edition/badlands paint scheme. I’m loving it

Ford Bronco Sport Paint schemes 206A5D02-9F9A-4574-A9D6-58382173D0AE
finally saw a red in person when we picked up mine, it was much brighter and better looking in person. Your photo looks more like the actual shade. Nice job, love the black roof. Long term better than the wrap.
Sponsored