First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Ford Bronco Sport Ours showed up yesterday 8CE8D9E7-A357-4437-BF98-DD7F60B09069

Just joined, to see what’s going on.
The dealership called yesterday afternoon ours just showed up, should have it Monday or Tuesday. It’s a Outer Banks. Can’t wait to see how it is.
Sponsored

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Yes they did, they were pretty excited. It’s the first one they‘ve received.
Ford Bronco Sport Ours showed up yesterday 60ACAC19-81DC-4AE9-9A3A-A3D09EADE74B
Looks really nice! I have a cactus grey outer banks coming in February- let me know how you like it!

Traceee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru
Did you ask the dealership not to badge the car? I'd be ok with a dealership license plate for a little while, but not the signature badging on a preordered vehicle. I'd like to see pics of the interior.

OP
OP
Dave B

Dave B

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Did you ask the dealership not to badge the car? I'd be ok with a dealership license plate for a little while, but not the signature badging on a preordered vehicle. I'd like to see pics of the interior.
Everything they put on the car is removable. I usually remove the sticker, but I’ll keep the license plate covers. Should be ready to pick up tomorrow, and I’ll take some more pictures.
Ford Bronco Sport Ours showed up yesterday 5E121A15-2AA2-4A16-B9C5-61709835E6B4

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Everything they put on the car is removable. I usually remove the sticker, but I’ll keep the license plate covers. Should be ready to pick up tomorrow, and I’ll take some more pictures.
Ford Bronco Sport Ours showed up yesterday 5E121A15-2AA2-4A16-B9C5-61709835E6B4
I really excited for you lol - I can’t wait to see more pics!

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
I really excited for you lol - I can’t wait to see more pics!
Me too. Congratulations!

Had the Outer Banks I drove yesterday been that color I would have driven it home!
The interior of the Outer Banks sold me yesterday, and the Oxford White with black top is even more dramatic than the all-white. I love the Storm Trooper look of black and white together. Looking forward to more photos. Enjoy!

OP
OP
Dave B

Dave B

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Me too. Congratulations!

Had the Outer Banks I drove yesterday been that color I would have driven it home!
The interior of the Outer Banks sold me yesterday, and the Oxford White with black top is even more dramatic than the all-white. I love the Storm Trooper look of black and white together. Looking forward to more photos. Enjoy!
Thanks!
First thing I said to my wife, “it looks like a Stromtrooper” and last night I ordered a Galactic Empire sticker for the back window.

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Thanks!
First thing I said to my wife, “it looks like a Stromtrooper” and last night I ordered a Galactic Empire sticker for the back window.
The only thing I don’t like about the Oxford white - is the back of the car where Bronco sport is all white / I feel like that should have been black - to make it pop and stand out. Otherwise I think it’s the best color on the bronco lol

Ford Bronco Sport Ours showed up yesterday A3195955-AF55-4316-9864-7CA0A7ECF344

OP
OP
Dave B

Dave B

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
The only thing I don’t like about the Oxford white - is the back of the car where Bronco sport is all white / I feel like that should have been black - to make it pop and stand out. Otherwise I think it’s the best color on the bronco lol

I kinda like the white emblems on the back, I’ve been know to remove as many as I can from other cars & trucks I’ve had in the past.

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon

I agree. Black letters would look great. I’m also wanting to black out the oval too.
Ford Bronco Sport Ours showed up yesterday 728E0C4E-88FD-4622-A3A5-24D45C32DB1B

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
I agree. Black letters would look great. I’m also wanting to black out the oval too.
Ford Bronco Sport Ours showed up yesterday 728E0C4E-88FD-4622-A3A5-24D45C32DB1B
I love that! Looks so awesome - I wonder if it’s easy to black out the Ford logo and have the bronco sport blacked out too.

TheMalamute

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GMC Canyon
I love that! Looks so awesome - I wonder if it’s easy to black out the Ford logo and have the bronco sport blacked out too.
I believe there are a few options for the oval. You can get a black one to replace it or there looks like there is a sticker to put over it. The latter is probably cheaper but I’m not sure on the quality. We will see! As far as the bronco sport lettering, I’m hoping Ford will offer to do it at some point. That may be beyond my comfort level

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
The white letters are the best part on Oxford white. I always felt like “Bronco Sport” was too many letters for that small of an area on the tailgate. The white letters make it blend in and kinda disappear which I like.
Sponsored