Our new addition..

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands
It finally arrived on Friday and we just picked our new Badlands yesterday. The color is amazing. the online pictures do it no justice. This is one awesome vehicle. Powerful and rides great. This will be my wife's daily driver and our beach buggy this summer. These must still be a hot commodity because my salesman told me as soon as this hit their lot another dealer called and offer $15K over sticker for it. Thank goodness my dealer is reputable and told them no way.
Ford Bronco Sport Our new addition.. tempImageudiQP
Sponsored

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Looks great. I wish I could have seen one in CO before ordering my Sport. I do have a 2 door on order as well but in CO.

Jumbo1953

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Wife loves our Badlands. She carries a key fob in her purse. Our other vehicle is a 2019 Honda CR-V. She doesn’t carry keys for that one.

Slingy

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BL, 1970 T-Bird, 1972 T-Bird
Congrats!! I hope you have great luck with it. I'm almost 2 months in with mine and it's been perfect so far. I love the CO with CG roof. In fact, I think the BS looks great in any of the exterior colors.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
It finally arrived on Friday and we just picked our new Badlands yesterday. The color is amazing. the online pictures do it no justice. This is one awesome vehicle. Powerful and rides great. This will be my wife's daily driver and our beach buggy this summer. These must still be a hot commodity because my salesman told me as soon as this hit their lot another dealer called and offer $15K over sticker for it. Thank goodness my dealer is reputable and told them no way.
tempImageudiQPp.jpg
Looks awesome! Welcome to the family.

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
congrats!
I honestly was not a fan of the yellow at first. however the more i see it, the more i REALLY like it. Ford is coming out with some awesome colors!
enjoy that new beauty.
Sponsored